/pear-Net_URL, PHP classes to easy parsing of URLs
1.0.15, Package name:
php55-pear-Net_URL-1.0.15, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Provides easy parsing of URLs and their constituent parts.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-12-19) Updated to version: php55-pear-Net_URL-1.0.15
- (2012-11-12) Updated to version: php54-pear-Net_URL-1.0.15
- (2012-10-23) Updated to version: php53-pear-Net_URL-1.0.15
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-02-06) Updated to version: php5-pear-Net_URL-1.0.15
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-220.127.116.11.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-04-16 00:01:05 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (64) |
Reset maintainer, developer has left the building
| 2010-02-06 16:59:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Net_URL from 1.0.14 to 1.0.15.
- Fixed Bug #11385 $url was defined.
- Fixed Doc #11017 Fixed docblock problem (cweiske)
- Fixed Bug #11008 (Override object properties in initialize())
- Fixed Bug #6338 Wrong query string handling
- Fixed Bug #704 Fixed hardcoded value and use ini_get(arg_separator)
- Fixed Bug #1036 Improper default port number detection
- Fixed Bug #1447 use $_SERVER instead of HTTP_SERVER_VARS
- Fixed Bug #1558 _parseRawQueryString failed if arg_sep.input was more than
- Fixed Bug #1682 File was in DOC format rather than Unix
- Fixed Bug #2334 Sqare brackets in var names were encoded
- Fixed Bug #2824 Better error handling support.
- Fixed bug #3159 setProtocol was calling getStandardPort incorrectly
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2007-10-25 18:59:59 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (980) |
Remove empty PLISTs from pkgsrc since revision 1.33 of plist/plist.mk
can handle packages having no PLIST files.
| 2007-05-06 00:09:20 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (19) |
PKGREVISION++ for the recent PEAR/PHP changes so that all child packages
pick up the new dependencies properly
| 2006-06-04 18:26:56 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (73) |
Fix CONFLICTS of php/pear packages, the asterix was missing (thanks tv).
While going through the tree, fix some more packages which had similiar
issues with too strict conflicts, bump the revisions of those.