/powerdns-mysql, MySQL backend module for PowerDNS
3.4.6, Package name:
powerdns-mysql-3.4.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The PowerDNS nameserver is a modern, advanced and high performance
authoritative-only nameserver. It is written from scratch and conforms
to all the relevant DNS standards documents. PowerDNS is open source.
The PowerDNS nameserver utilizes a flexible backend architecture that
can access DNS information from any data source. This includes file
formats, BIND zone files, relational databases or LDAP directories.
This packages provides the MySQL backend module.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-23) Updated to version: powerdns-mysql-3.4.6
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: powerdns-mysql-3.4.5nb1
- (2014-12-10) Updated to version: powerdns-mysql-3.4.1
- (2013-03-03) Updated to version: powerdns-mysql-188.8.131.52nb4
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: powerdns-mysql-184.108.40.206nb3
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-10-22 21:01:25 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update powerdns to 3.4.6.
This is a security release fixing CVE-2015-5230.
- Avoid superfluous backend recycling
- Removal of dnsdist from the authoritative server distribution
- Add EDNS unknown version handling and tests EDNS unknown version handling
- Update YaHTTP to v0.1.7
- Make trailing/leading spaces stand out in pdnssec check_zone
- GCC 5.2 support and sync boost.m4 macro with upstream
- Log answer packets only if log-dns-details is enabled
| 2015-06-12 12:50:58 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Change powerdns dependency from polarssl to mbedtls. Streamline bl3 setup
while at it. Bump PKGREVISION (and of the module packages).
| 2014-12-10 15:50:09 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (46) | |
Update PowerDNS to 3.4.1.
- SQLite 2.x support no longer exists
- SQLite 3.x support cannot be compiled outside the main package because
of how symbols are distributed, so making it a compile time option
for net/powerdns now.
Too many changes since 220.127.116.11 (over 2 years ago), see the full changelog:
- PowerDNS 3.4 comes with a mandatory database schema upgrade coming from
any previous 3.x release.
- PowerDNS 3.1 introduces native SQLite3 support for storing key material for
DNSSEC in the bindbackend. With this change, support for bind+gsql-setups
('hybrid mode') has been dropped.
- PowerDNS 3.0 introduces full DNSSEC support which requires changes
to database schemas. By default, old non-DNSSEC schema is assumed.
Please see the docs on upgrading for particular steps that need to be taken:
| 2013-03-02 21:33:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (83) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for mysql default change to 55.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 14:51:48 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Use BUILDLINK_* vars to look for MySQL libs and includes properly
(fixes build with databases/mysql55-client).
| 2012-09-15 17:03:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (43) |
Recursive bump from mysql51-client library changed to use openssl.
| 2012-01-25 11:21:12 by Geert Hendrickx | Files touched by this commit (10) | |
Previous PLIST change was wrong due to a libdir bug now fixed by sbd. Revert
PLIST and bump PKGREVISION again for powerdns + modules.