/proftpd, Highly configurable FTP server software
1.3.5bnb1, Package name:
proftpd-1.3.5bnb1, Maintainer: kim
ProFTPD is a highly configurable ftp daemon for unix
and unix-like operating systems. ProFTPD has a Apache-like
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: inet6, pam
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5bnb1
- (2016-03-15) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5b
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5anb3
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5anb2
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5anb1
- (2015-07-13) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5a
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.
| 2016-06-08 11:46:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Change the service_bundle name to "export" to reduce diffs between the
original manifest.xml file and the output from "svccfg export".
| 2016-03-14 23:47:10 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update net/proftpd (and modules) to 1.3.5b
1.3.5b - Released 10-Mar-2016
- Bug 4187 - mod_geoip does not load all of the GeoIPTables properly.
- Bug 4191 - "Incorrect string value" reported by mod_sql_mysql for \
- Bug 4097 - SSH rekey fails when using RSA hostkey smaller than 2048 bits.
- Bug 4198 - MLSD/MLST fact type "cdir" is incorrectly used for the current
- Bug 4201 - HiddenStores temporary files not removed when exceeding quota
- Bug 4202 - MLSD lines not properly terminated with CRLF.
- Bug 4209 - Zero-length memory allocation possible, with undefined results.
- Bug 4210 - Avoid unbounded SFTP extended attribute key/values.
- Bug 4212 - Ensure that FTP data transfer commands fail appropriately when
"RootRevoke on" is in effect.
- Bug 4217 - Handle FTP re-authentication attempts better.
- Bug 4223 - Permissions on files uploaded via STOU do not honor configured
- Bug 4227 - Support SFTP clients that send multiple INIT requests.
- Bug 4230 - TLSDHParamFile directive appears ignored because unexpected DH is
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-18.104.22.168.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-23 10:37:35 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Needs zlib. Fixes build at least on SunOS.