/proftpd, Highly configurable FTP server software
1.3.5b, Package name:
proftpd-1.3.5b, Maintainer: kim
ProFTPD is a highly configurable ftp daemon for unix
and unix-like operating systems. ProFTPD has a Apache-like
Required to run:
] Package options
: inet6, pam
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-15) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5b
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5anb3
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5anb2
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5anb1
- (2015-07-13) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.5a
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: proftpd-1.3.4dnb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.
| 2016-06-08 11:46:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Change the service_bundle name to "export" to reduce diffs between the
original manifest.xml file and the output from "svccfg export".
| 2016-03-14 23:47:10 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update net/proftpd (and modules) to 1.3.5b
1.3.5b - Released 10-Mar-2016
- Bug 4187 - mod_geoip does not load all of the GeoIPTables properly.
- Bug 4191 - "Incorrect string value" reported by mod_sql_mysql for \
- Bug 4097 - SSH rekey fails when using RSA hostkey smaller than 2048 bits.
- Bug 4198 - MLSD/MLST fact type "cdir" is incorrectly used for the current
- Bug 4201 - HiddenStores temporary files not removed when exceeding quota
- Bug 4202 - MLSD lines not properly terminated with CRLF.
- Bug 4209 - Zero-length memory allocation possible, with undefined results.
- Bug 4210 - Avoid unbounded SFTP extended attribute key/values.
- Bug 4212 - Ensure that FTP data transfer commands fail appropriately when
"RootRevoke on" is in effect.
- Bug 4217 - Handle FTP re-authentication attempts better.
- Bug 4223 - Permissions on files uploaded via STOU do not honor configured
- Bug 4227 - Support SFTP clients that send multiple INIT requests.
- Bug 4230 - TLSDHParamFile directive appears ignored because unexpected DH is
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-184.108.40.206.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-23 10:37:35 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Needs zlib. Fixes build at least on SunOS.
| 2015-09-25 12:01:37 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (7) |
Package ProFTPD using DSO (Dynamic Shared Objects) support.
This is preferable for binary package use as it allowes the user to choose
which features to enable by changeing the configuration file instead of
recompiling. This is also how ProFTPD is usually packaged in other systems.
For details about ProFTPD and DSO see:
This change removes the following PKG_OPTIONS.proftpd:
ban, ldap, mysql, pgsql, proftpd-readme, quota, tls and wrap
The modules that were previously compiled when enabling ban, proftpd-readme,
quota or tls are now always included. To load them use a configuration
In addition the proftpd package includes by default many other modules that
were previously unavailble like: mod_load, mod_radius, mod_sftp and more.
The module that was provided by the wrap option is replaced by the wrap2 module
which is also always included.
The ldap option is superseded by the proftpd-ldap package.
The mysql option is superseded by the proftpd-mysql package.
The pgsql option is superseded by the proftpd-postgresql package.
Using proftpd-postgresql will create one binary package for each PostgreSQL
version in pkgsrc.
In addition the following added packages provide new functionality:
- proftpd-geoip (access GeoIP details)
- proftpd-memcached (mod_memcache and mod_tls_memcache)
- proftpd-odbc (access any ODBC database)
- proftpd-sqlite (access to sqlite3)
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.