/py-caldav, CalDAV (RFC4791) client library for Python
0.2.1, Package name:
py27-caldav-0.2.1, Maintainer: rodent
This project is a CalDAV (RFC4791) client library for Python. A lot of work
still needs to be done; however, it can read everything, and write a few things
(create calendars, events, modify events and properties).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-04-07) Updated to version: py27-caldav-0.2.1
- (2014-02-01) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py27-caldav-0.1.12nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-08-27 18:02:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE comment.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-184.108.40.206.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-04-07 05:40:20 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.2.1, latest release on pypi. From ChangeLog:
* caldav/davclient.py - minor api difference; it feels more
object-oriented to write principal = client.principal() than
principal = Principal(client)
* caldav/tests/test_caldav.py - work to reflect the above
* docs/source/index.rst - work to reflect the above
* docs/source/index.rst - added documentation that the tests may
fail if several test runs are performed simultaneously
* caldav/davclient.py - support for unicode and utf8
* caldav/lib/url.py - support for unicode and utf8
* caldav/objects.py - minor doc enhancement
* tests/test_caldav.py - load an event or a calendar by the URL
* tests/test_caldav.py - test calendar.events()
* tests/test_caldav.py - test utf8 and unicode
* docs/source/index.rst - documentation on how to run the test
suite towards private calendar servers
* caldav/lib/url.py (make): function for backward compatibility
* tests/: more test code, including backward compatibility test
* caldav/lib/namespace.py: fixing issue
* caldav/objects.py (Calendar): compatibility hack for zimbra -
gotcha! Use Calendar display name in the Calendar URL instead of
* caldav/objects.py: internal change - _create method now returns
nothing, but sets self.url and self.id instead.
* caldav/objects.py (DAVObject): convenience fix - made client a
conditional parameter to __init__. Defaults to parent.client if
parent is given.
* caldav/objects.py (Calendar): convenience fix - made methods
Calendar.event_by_uid and Calendar.event_by_url. Calendar.event
is an alias to Calendar.event_by_uid for backwards compatibility.
Those methods also loads the object from the remote server (hmmm
... does that make sense, it's inconsistent with the
* caldav/objects.py (Event): a potential compatibility fix - when
creating an event, some servers seems to want the uid to match the
URL (zimbra will yield 302 on the PUT request). However, I wasn't
able to GET the event from zimbra, neither before nor after this
* caldav/elements/cdav.py: compatibility fix - collation
"i; octet" (with whitespace) not recognized by baikal. \
(without whitespace) is OK.
* caldav/objects.py (Calendar): Convenience fix: method add_event
for making it easier to add events. Better error handling; if
calendar creation succeeds but setting calendar name fails, delete
the calendar before raising the exception.
* caldav/objects.py (Event): Bugfix for zimbra - 302 is now an
acceptable return code when creating a new event.
* caldav/davclient.py (DAVClient.request, DAVResponse): Full HTTP
communication is now available in debug logs
* caldav/davclient.py (DAVClient.__init__): Username and password
can now (optionally) be given as separate parameters instead of as
a part of the configuration URL
* caldav/objects.py: By now it's sufficient to pass the base URL
while initializing the DAVClient object. The library will find
the principal URL and home calendar set URL through GETPROP
* caldav/objects.py (Calendar): workaround for problem that
calendar name didn't get set on some (all?) caldav servers.
* caldav/objects.py (Principal, CalendarSet): created a method
calendar() to make it easier to generate a calendar object
(without server-side communication), and make_calendar for
creating a new calendar at the server side.
* tests/test_caldav.py: all broken tests have been disabled.
Temporary made smaller tests to demonstrate what is actually
working on all caldav servers I've tested against (Zimbra,
DAViCal, Baikal and SoGo).
* caldav/objects.py (DAVObject): (internal change) set __str__ and
__repr__ to make debugging easier
* caldav/objects.py: (internal change) Since the principal path and the calendar
home set path are different on most CALDav server implementations,
a new class CalendarSet has been made.
* caldav/lib/url.py: (internal change) Complete rewrite and
API-change. internally all URLs are now handled as objects
* caldav/objects.py (Principal): (internal change) made it
possible to set principal.calendar_home_set (hardly useful except
for from the unit testing code).
* All files: misc minor changes to reflect all the changes above.