/py-junos-eznc, Python library to manage JunOS devices
2.0.0, Package name:
py27-junos-eznc-2.0.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Junos PyEZ is a Python library to remotely manage/automate Junos devices.
Junos PyEZ is designed to provide the same capabilties as a user
would have on the Junos CLI, but in an environment built for
automation tasks. These capabilities include, but are not limited
* Remote connectivty and management of Junos devices via NETCONF
* Provide "facts" about the device such as software-version,
* Retrieve "operational" or "run-state" information as Tables/Views
* Retrieve configuration information as Tables/Views
* Make configuration changes in unstructured and structured ways
* Provide common utilities for tasks such as secure copy of files
and software updates
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-14) Updated to version: py27-junos-eznc-2.0.0
- (2016-02-17) Updated to version: py27-junos-eznc-1.3.1
- (2014-09-03) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py27-junos-eznc-1.0.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-15 17:05:52 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
py-ncclient is python-3.x ready now.
| 2016-09-14 01:16:37 by Paul Goyette | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2016-09-14 01:09:23 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Mark as not ready for python-3.x due to py-ncclient.
| 2016-09-13 12:03:32 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to version 2.0.0.
* Now PyEZ will support Console (Telnet/Serial) connection apart from SSH
* Python >=3.4 support
* Configuration Tables to Define and Configure Structured Resources
* JSON Config load
For devices >=16.1, user can also load JSON config apart from xml/set/text
* FTP Utility
Option to use FTP utility to transfer files in addition to existing SCP.
* Multi RPC error
If the config being loaded got more then 1 error/warning, PyEZ will
give all error details to the user
* Bug fixes
* dev.cli "invalid command" returned even in case of proper
command. #498 #492
* StartShell utility to work on Occam and root users.
* StartShell run function to return Tuple of last_ok & command output
* Many other bug fixes.
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2016-02-17 13:21:41 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Umm, adjust dependencies to go with the previous update.
Ride on the coattails of that version bump.
| 2016-02-17 12:42:47 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Upgrade py-junos-eznc to version 1.3.1.
* Bugfix: Not to suppress exception under Config util context manager.
* Feature add: support "private" and "dynamic" database \
access #301 #458.
* Feature enhancements:
- Support for Feature Velocity releases #442
- Multiple RPC support #338 #453
- Merged Table/View pull requests from user. #441
- Facts gathering to raise only warning in case of exception #459
- Raise RpcTimeoutError in commit_check #437
- Config load not throwing RpcTimeoutError #443 #444
- Prevented AttributeError upon XML comment #448 #447
- Facts gathering fix for QFX and other specific software releases #450 #463
- Software upgrade for multi RE and multi VC #429
- single chassis (EX8208 1EA-2RE) software installation was broken.
- Facts gathering on VMx & Qfabric #313
- SCP & SW progress to print proper log messages #422, #421
- TXP facts broken #417
- Prefer explicitly defined ssh_private_key_file to sshconfig #418
* Feature ehnancements:
- Implement context manager for Device #433
- JSON as format option to RPC calls for Junos >= 14.2
- Merged Table/View pull requests from users.
- Suppress paramiko logger warnings #363
- A few places warnings similar to
No handlers could be found for logger "paramiko.transport"
would be displayed.
- Device password setter did not work #400
- dev.password = 'newpass'
- Facts gather for EX8200 standalone failing #402
- JSON dump of RPC XML failing when contents include XML comment #406
- SCP logger not enabled by default #362
- Unable to use get() multiple times with Tables
- Add increased timeout value for remote_checksum
- Ability to set options in CfgTable definition
- Domain Fact
- Put RPC inside try block
- Search inherited version of config
- Update support of swver fact for Junos 15.1
* New features:
* Enhanced exception handling:
* XML Normalization Support:
* OpTables normalization
* Mixed Mode Virtual Chassis Upgrade Support
* Add sync, force_sync, full, detail to Config.commit(),
* Configuration Table Support
* Support for SSH ProxyCommand in SCP
* Set minimum paramiko version to 1.15.2
- MX Virtual Chassis
- All physical RE's are now accounted for in facts in the
format Device-RE => 'RE1-RE0'
- Master fact is same format as other VC systems.
- Domain lookup now checks configuration first before attempting
to parse /etc/resolv.conf or /var/etc/resolv.conf
- Fixed false positive of 2RE on vc_capable systems
- StartShell root user
- Utils.start_shell now supports the user root
- utils.fs multiple RE support
- Fixed bug affecting multiple RE systems
- OpTables loading from XML files and objects
- OpTables were not properly loading when passing in a XML
file path or lxml object
- onbox Device()
- Device _auth_user overwritten after device open.
This was breaking SCP
* New features:
* Enhanced Exception Handling
* Per execution timeout
* Serialization of Junos facts
* Composite table key support for missing XPATH
* Regex support for View boolean values
* OS Install force-host
* Added display_xml_rpc command
* ncclient proxycommand support
* Added support for pipe (union) operator in Table keys
* Format optional for configuration strings
* JSON Output
- Views that had compound keys failed to dump.
- RPC command output failed to dump.
- Config utility would output a FutureWarning
* XML Templates not properly loading
* Templates without a file extension no longer assumed to be XML
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-188.8.131.52.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.