/py-kombu, Messaging framework for Python
4.0.2, Package name:
py27-kombu-4.0.2, Maintainer: rodent
Kombu is a messaging framework for Python.
The aim of Kombu is to make messaging in Python as easy as possible by providing
an idiomatic high-level interface for the AMQ protocol, and also provide proven
and tested solutions to common messaging problems.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-10) Updated to version: py27-kombu-4.0.2
- (2014-11-10) Updated to version: py27-kombu-3.0.23
- (2014-07-17) Updated to version: py27-kombu-3.0.21
- (2014-06-15) Updated to version: py27-kombu-3.0.19
- (2014-06-09) Updated to version: py27-kombu-3.0.18
- (2014-05-19) Updated to version: py27-kombu-3.0.16
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-09 19:14:41 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
- Now depends on :mod:`amqp` 2.1.4
This new version takes advantage of TCP Keepalive settings on Linux,
making it better at detecting closed connections, also in failover
- Redis: Priority was reversed so, e.g. priority 0 became priority 9.
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-22.214.171.124.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-11-09 21:40:01 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- Django: Fixed bug in the Django 1.7 compatibility improvements related
to autocommit handling.
- Django: The Django transport models would not be created on syncdb
after app label rename.
- kombu.async: Min. delay between waiting for timer was always increased to
- Fixed bug in itermessages where message is received after the with
statement exits the block.
- Connection.autoretry: Now works with functions missing wrapped attributes
(``__module__``, ``__name__``, ``__doc__``).
- Django: Now sets custom app label for ``kombu.transport.django`` to work
with recent changes in Django 1.7.
- SimpleQueue removed messages from the wrong end of buffer.
- Tests: Now using ``unittest.mock`` if available.
| 2014-07-17 01:18:37 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- Fixed remaining bug in ``maybe_declare`` for ``auto_delete`` exchanges.
- MongoDB: Creating a channel now properly evaluates a connection (Issue #363).
- Reverts change in 3.0.17 where ``maybe_declare`` caches the declaration
of auto_delete queues and exchanges.
- Redis: Fixed race condition when using gevent and the channel is closed.
| 2014-06-15 17:36:00 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- The wheel distribution did not support Python 2.6 by failing to list
the extra dependencies required.
- Durable and auto_delete queues/exchanges can be be cached using
| 2014-06-09 02:51:48 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Remove py-boto, as it's a duplicate of net/py-boto. Searched for the wrong
package before adding this one. Sorry for the noise.
| 2014-06-09 02:16:23 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) |
CATEGORIES+=python. Use options framework to enable user to select all
options supported by this package, with none enabled by default. Changelog:
- A typo introduced in 3.0.17 caused kombu.async.hub to crash (Issue #360).
- ``kombu[librabbitmq]`` now depends on librabbitmq 1.5.2.
- Async: Event loop now selectively removes file descriptors for the mode
it failed in, and keeps others (e.g read vs write).
- CouchDB: Now works without userid set.
- SQLAlchemy: Now supports recovery from connection errors.
- Redis: Restore at shutdown now works when ack emulation is disabled.
- :func:`kombu.common.eventloop` accidentally swallowed socket errors.
- Adds :func:`kombu.utils.url.sanitize_url`