/sipcalc, IPv4/IPv6 subnet calculator
1.1.6, Package name:
sipcalc-1.1.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Sipcalc is an ip subnet calculator. Features include:
* Retrieving of address information from interfaces.
* Classfull and CIDR output.
* Multiple address and netmask input and output formats (dotted
quad, hex, number of bits).
* Output of broadcast address, network class, Cisco wildcard, hosts/range,
* The ability to "split" a network based on a smaller netmask, now also with
recursive runs on the generated subnets. (also IPv6)
* Compressed and expanded input and output addresses.
* Standard IPv6 network output.
* v4 in v6 output.
* Reverse DNS address generation.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-27) Updated to version: sipcalc-1.1.6
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-02-20) Updated to version: sipcalc-1.1.5
- (2009-01-12) Updated to version: sipcalc-1.1.4
- (2005-11-08) Updated to version: sipcalc-1.1.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-08-26 23:40:24 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.1.6. Changes:
* Fix multiple buffer overflows. Patch from Jaromir Capik.
* Fix multiple spelling errors. Suggestions from Ross Richardson.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-02-20 08:43:10 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update sipcalc from version 1.1.4 to version 1.1.5.
Mon Jul 20 22:38:14 CET 2009
* Compilation fix for GCC 4.4, patch from Artem Zolochevskiy.
* Compilation fix Sun Studio 11 on Solaris 8 x86, patch from Ian Dickinson.
* Version 1.1.5
| 2010-02-16 04:05:29 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
use USE_FEATURES for requirement of inet6 support instead of irregular
usage of PKG_OPTIONS, as reported by PR#42822.
| 2009-01-11 23:49:11 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.1.4. Changes:
* Fixed a bunch of compiler warnings when compiling with -Wall.
OK by wiz@.
| 2008-06-20 03:09:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (993) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2006-03-04 22:31:14 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (2257) |
Point MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org in the case where no
developer is officially maintaining the package.
The rationale for changing this from "tech-pkg" to \
that it implies that any user can try to maintain the package (by
submitting patches to the mailing list). Since the folks most likely
to care about the package are the folks that want to use it or are
already using it, this would leverage the energy of users who aren't
| 2005-11-07 23:00:45 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to version 1.1.3
Changes since last packages version (1.1.2):
Wed Nov 2 10:03:00 CET 2005
* Fixed typos in sipcalc man page, thanks to A Costa <email@example.com>
* Added -w ipv4 option to display some inverse mask information.