/tnftpd, The NetBSD FTP Daemon
20130325, Package name:
tnftpd-20130325, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
tnftpd is the a server for the Internet File Transfer Protocol (ftp).
The server uses the TCP protocol and listens on the port specified in
the ``ftp'' service specification; see services(5).
`tnftpd' is a portable version of the NetBSD ftpd, hence the name.
It was formerly known as `lukemftpd'.
Various features such as the ftpd.conf(5) functionality, RFC 2389, and
draft-ietf-ftpext-mlst-11 support was implemented in NetBSD 1.3 and
later releases by Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>.
tnftpd provides around 90% of the functionality of wuftpd, but in
approximately 30% of the footprint.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-03-25) Updated to version: tnftpd-20130325
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-03-24) Updated to version: tnftpd-20100324
- (2010-01-28) Updated to version: tnftpd-20091122
- (2008-10-09) Updated to version: tnftpd-20081009
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-02-24 09:58:57 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Reset maintainer, lukem has no pkgsrc capabilities.
| 2013-03-25 05:11:25 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Security fix to tnftpd, to bring the version to 20130325.
Differences from previous 20100324 version:
Mon Mar 25 03:51:20 UTC 2013 lukem
* Fix incorrect use of test(1) in configure.
Fri Mar 22 09:00:00 UTC 2013 lukem
* Release as "tnftpd 20130322"
* Update build framekwork to autoconf 2.69, automake 1.11.1,
* Replace glob with newer copy from NetBSD that does not suffer
from DoS exhaustion attacks.
Fix in NetBSD from Maksymilian Arciemowicz. See CVE-2010-2632
* Update to NetBSD-ftpd 20130321:
* Fix warnings and build issues
* Fix memcpy usage
* Fix remote crash (fix was already pulled up manually to
tnftpd 20100324). PR/43023 from Bruce Cran.
* Reduce priority of syslog message if getpeername returns
ENOTCONN. PR/18934 from Greg A Woods.
pkgsrc changes - use pkgsrc libtool and add LICENSE
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-06-12 17:46:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (106) |
Add inet6 to default suggested options. It's 2012.
| 2012-05-12 09:37:52 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Add CONFLICTS with new man-pages package. For details, see
| 2010-03-24 15:12:44 by Luke Mewburn | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to tnftpd-20100324:
Security fix when globbing paths.
Install example configuration files.
| 2010-01-28 09:30:39 by Luke Mewburn | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update tnftpd to 20091122:
* Security fixes for fts in the internal ls.
Received from OpenBSD via US-CERT as VU #590371.
* Portability improvements.
* Add support for Tru64 Security Integration Architecture (SIA) authentication.
* Fix shadow password expiry check for users with large sp_max values.
| 2010-01-27 18:30:14 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |