/wget, Retrieve files from the net via HTTP and FTP
1.19.1, Package name:
wget-1.19.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Wget [formerly known as Geturl] is a freely available network utility
to retrieve files from the World Wide Web using HTTP and FTP, the two
most widely used Internet protocols. It works non-interactively, thus
enabling work in the background, after having logged off.
The recursive retrieval of HTML pages, as well as FTP sites is
supported -- you can use Wget to make mirrors of archives and home
pages, or traverse the web like a WWW robot (Wget understands
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: idn, inet6, openssl
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-21) Updated to version: wget-1.19.1
- (2016-10-31) Updated to version: wget-1.18nb3
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: wget-1.18nb2
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: wget-1.18nb1
- (2016-06-12) Updated to version: wget-1.18
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: wget-1.17.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-20 13:25:48 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 1.19.1
* Changes in Wget 1.19.1
* Fix bugs, a regression, portability/build issues
* Add new option --retry-on-http-error
* Changes in Wget 1.19
* New option --use-askpass=COMMAND. Fetch user/password by calling
an external program.
* Use IDNA2008 (+ TR46 if available) through libidn2
* When processing a Metalink header, --metalink-index=<number> allows
to process the header's application/metalink4+xml files.
* When processing a Metalink file, --trust-server-names enables the
use of the destination file names specified in the Metalink file,
otherwise a safe destination file name is computed.
* When processing a Metalink file, enforce a safe destination path.
Remove any drive letter prefix under w32, i.e. 'C:D:file'. Call
libmetalink's metalink_check_safe_path() to prevent absolute,
relative, or home paths:
* When processing a Metalink file, --directory-prefix=<prefix> sets
the top of the retrieval tree to prefix for Metalink downloads.
* When processing a Metalink file, reject downloaded files which don't
agree with their own metalink:size value:
* When processing a Metalink file, with --continue resume partially
downloaded files and keep fully downloaded files even if they fail
* When processing a Metalink file, create the parent directories of a
"path/file" destination file name:
* On a recursive download, append a .tmp suffix to temporary files
that will be deleted after being parsed, and create them
readable/writable only by the owner.
* New make target 'check-valgrind'
* Fix several bugs
* Fix compatibility issues
| 2016-10-30 21:55:39 by S.P.Zeidler | Files touched by this commit (3) |
add a patch for CVE-2016-7098 from upstream
| 2016-09-19 15:04:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for gnutls shlib major bump.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-06-11 20:33:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated wget to 1.18.
* Changes in Wget 1.18
* By default, on server redirects to a FTP resource, use the original
URL to get the local file name. Close CVE-2016-4971. This
introduces a backward-incompatibility for HTTP->FTP redirects and
any script that relies on the old behaviour must use
* Check the HSTS file is not world-writable before using it.
* Parse <img srcset> attributes on a recursive download.
* Fix problem with SNI server names having trailing dot(s)
* New options --bind-dns-address and --dns-servers.
* When Wget is built with libiconv, it now converts non-ASCII URIs to
the locale's codeset when it creates files. The encoding of the
remote files and URIs is taken from --remote-encoding, defaulting to
UTF-8. The result is that non-ASCII URIs and files downloaded via
HTTP/HTTPS and FTP will have names on the local filesystem that
correspond to their remote names.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-12-13 09:30:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update wget to 1.17.1:
* Changes in Wget 1.17.1
* Fix compile error when IPv6 is disabled or SSL is not present.
* Fix HSTS memory leak.
* Fix progress output in non-C locales.
* Fix SIGSEGV when -N and --content-disposition are used together.
* Add --check-certificate=quiet to tell wget to not print any warning about
| 2015-11-23 22:49:05 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix linker errors when building with --disable-ipv6.