/mpi-ch, Open source MPI, MPI-2, and MPI-3 implementation from Univ. of Chicago
3.2, Package name:
mpich-3.2, Maintainer: asau
MPICH is a freely available, portable implementation of MPI, MPI-2,
and MPI-3 standard message-passing interface.
Documentation on installing and using MPICH is available, as well as
manual pages for the routines and commands.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-30) Updated to version: mpich-3.2
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: mpich-3.0.4nb4
- (2015-06-13) Updated to version: mpich-3.0.4nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: mpich-3.0.4nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: mpich-3.0.4nb1
- (2013-05-10) Updated to version: mpich-3.0.4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-29 20:18:52 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (12) |
Changes in 3.2:
* Added support for MPI-3.1 features including nonblocking collective I/O,
address manipulation routines, thread-safety for MPI initialization,
pre-init functionality, and new MPI_T routines to look up variables
* Fortran 2008 bindings are enabled by default and fully supported.
* Added support for the Mellanox MXM InfiniBand interface. (thanks
to Mellanox for the code contribution).
* Added support for the Mellanox HCOLL interface for collectives.
(thanks to Mellanox for the code contribution).
* Significant stability improvements to the MPICH/portals4
* Completely revamped RMA infrastructure including several
scalability improvements, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
* Added experimental support for Open Fabrics Interfaces (OFI) version 1.0.0.
https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric (thanks to Intel for code contribution)
* The Myrinet MX network module, which had a life cyle from 1.1 till
3.1.2, has now been deleted.
* Several other minor bug fixes, memory leak fixes, and code cleanup.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-06-19 20:13:00 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove INSTALLATION_PREFIX; no change to package.
| 2015-11-25 13:52:27 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Remove mk/find-prefix.mk usage from the parallel category.
The find-prefix infrastructure was required in a pkgviews world where
packages installed from pkgsrc could have different installation
prefixes, and this was a way for a dependency prefix to be determined.
Now that pkgviews has been removed there is no longer any need for the
overhead of this infrastructure. Instead we use BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg
for dependencies pulled in via buildlink, or LOCALBASE/PREFIX where the
dependency is coming from pkgsrc.
Provides a reasonable performance win due to the reduction of `pkg_info
-qp` calls, some of which were redundant anyway as they were duplicating
the same information provided by BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg.
| 2015-11-03 00:46:13 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (19) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for parallel category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-23 14:02:50 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
libtool can be found at least 3 levels deep.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.