/pkgdiff, Tools to create, maintain, and send back patches for pkgsrc
1.8nb1, Package name:
pkgdiff-1.8nb1, Maintainer: wiz
This package contains four tools to ease creating and maintaining
patches for pkgsrc: mkpatches, patchdiff, pkgdiff, and pkgvi.
pkgdiff compares two files (like diff) and produces an output file
that can be used in pkgsrc.
mkpatches automatically generates a set of patches, if the original
versions of the files had been saved as filename.orig.
patchdiff compares a previously existing set of patches with another
one created by mkpatches, and outputs any changes.
pkgvi makes backup copies if a file is changed, so pkgdiff can be run
on it later, generating a patch for the changes made.
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: pkgdiff-1.8nb1
- (2016-02-10) Updated to version: pkgdiff-1.8
- (2015-09-15) Updated to version: pkgdiff-1.7
- (2015-06-13) Updated to version: pkgdiff-1.6nb1
- (2015-02-04) Updated to version: pkgdiff-1.6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: pkgdiff-1.5nb1
CVS history: (Expand)