/bg5pdf, Wrap big5 encoding text file into PDF file by using PDFlib
1.0.0nb16, Package name:
bg5pdf-1.0.0nb16, Maintainer: rxg
Bg5pdf is a simple wrapper for wrapping big5 encoding text file into
PDF file by using PDFlib. The output of this program does not contain
embedded fonts. You have to download the Acrobat Acroread Asianfont pack
to view and print the output file or use TrueType fonts with Xpdf.
This wrapper does not provide any formatting functions except simple
line wrapping. If you need sophisticated formatting, you should try
CJK-LaTex or other equivalent tools.
The Python script "bg5pdf" is released under the Gnu Public License.
bg5pdflib.c and bg5pdflib.so are released under the Aladdin Free Public
License, because the work is based on PDFlib.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-17) Updated to version: bg5pdf-1.0.0nb16
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: bg5pdf-1.0.0nb15
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: bg5pdf-1.0.0nb14
- (2013-01-06) Updated to version: bg5pdf-1.0.0nb13
- (2012-03-15) Updated to version: bg5pdf-1.0.0nb12
- (2012-02-06) Updated to version: bg5pdf-1.0.0nb11
CVS history: (Expand)