/chktex, LaTeX semantic checker
1.6.4, Package name:
chktex-1.6.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This program has been written in frustration because some constructs in LaTeX
are sometimes non-intuitive, and easy to forget. It is _not_ a replacement
for the built-in checker in LaTeX; however it catches some typographic errors
LaTeX oversees. In other words, it is Lint for LaTeX. Filters are also
provided for checking the LaTeX parts of CWEB documents.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-01-24) Updated to version: chktex-1.6.4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: chktex-1.6.3nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: chktex-1.6.3nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: chktex-1.6.3nb3
- (2011-02-26) Updated to version: chktex-1.6.3nb2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: chktex-1.6.3nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-01-24 02:10:43 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.6.4
- For some reason 1.6.3 did not include all the changes it was supposed to
have, this release should fix it. One such issue is the MacOS X
- Include some updates to the default chktexrc from Jean-Marc Lasgouttes.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-02-28 15:53:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (169) |
Reset maintainer for retired developers.
| 2011-02-26 16:47:57 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Build-depend on split tex packages instead of the whole thing.
Bump PKGREVISION because they are now only build dependencies.
| 2010-02-12 00:50:51 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |