/enscript, ASCII-to-PostScript filter
1.6.6nb3, Package name:
enscript-1.6.6nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a filter that converts text files to PostScript and spools generated
PostScript output to the specified printer or leaves it to file. If no
input files are given, enscript processes standard input. enscript can be
extended to handle different output media and it has many options which can
be used to customize printouts.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: enscript-1.6.6nb3
- (2015-06-13) Updated to version: enscript-1.6.6nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: enscript-1.6.6nb1
- (2013-06-09) Updated to version: enscript-1.6.6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: enscript-188.8.131.52nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: enscript-184.108.40.206nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-04 02:03:03 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1194) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for print category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package acroread7: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-7.0.9-1.i386.tar.gz
Package acroread8: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-8.1.7-1.sparc.tar.gz
Package cups-filters: missing distfile cups-filters-1.1.0.tar.xz
Package dvidvi: missing distfile dvidvi-1.0.tar.gz
Package lgrind: missing distfile lgrind.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-07-24 15:21:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
lex (libfl) is a runtime dependency.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-06-09 10:26:48 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 1.6.6
* Remove obsolete patch (already in upstrem).
* Update HOMEPAGE.
Summary of changes in enscript version 1.6.6:
* Add afm/MustRead.html, containing licensing information for Adobe
AFM files. (Savannah bug #35883)
* Sync all translations from the Translation Project. Please visit
http://translationproject.org/ to help translate Enscript!
* Add documented but missing '-w' option as an alias for '--language'.
(Savannah bug #30651)
* Apply sliceprint patch from Debian. (Savannah bug #31259)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.