/gv, PostScript and PDF previewer
3.7.4nb1, Package name:
gv-3.7.4nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
gv is an X11 PostScript and PDF previewer based on Tim Theisen's
ghostview-1.5. It uses the Xaw3d widget set, thus providing a much
nicer look and it's said to be a bit faster.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: gv-3.7.4nb1
- (2013-05-01) Updated to version: gv-3.7.4
- (2013-04-24) Updated to version: gv-3.7.3nb1
- (2012-10-25) Updated to version: gv-3.7.3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: gv-3.7.1nb1
- (2010-07-24) Updated to version: gv-3.7.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-30 22:55:49 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.7.4
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% GV 3.7.4 (March 2013) %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
# Fixed CVE-2012-3386 (by using updated automake)
# Fixed bug-gv] Problem after saving gv-settings
# improve wording of gv-update-userconfig manual
# Scrolling and memory access improved
# README.I18N adjusted for libXaw3d 1.6.x
# Fixed GNU gv 3.6.4 - 3.7.3 page selector button geometry bug
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% GV 18.104.22.168 (March 2012) %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
# Support for libXaw3d-1.6.x
| 2013-04-24 12:06:53 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (38) |
Revbump for all packages that have USE_TOOLS+=gs
| 2012-10-25 18:53:13 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update to GV 3.7.3
Changes in GV 3.7.3 (November 2011)
- Fixed "Save document" dialog for PDF files
Changes in GV 22.214.171.124 (October 2011)
- Various bug fixes.
Changes in GV 3.7.2 (April 2011)
- "Fit to window magnification" and "Fit width to window \
"Automatic resizing" turned on sometime miss rescaling, especially when
changing the orientation or resizing the window. You can force
rescaling by selecting the active "special" scale in the scales menu.
- Interactive prompting for the password of encrypted PDF files do not work
if and only if DSC is turned off. As a workarouund, you can load the file
with DSC turned on and then turn DSC off.
Changes in GV 126.96.36.199 (April 2011)
- Fix Debian bug #594991: unexpected scrolling of the TOC widget
- Fixed file descriptor leak
- Added Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish translation
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2010-07-26 16:57:51 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Skip iconv_open in libiconv check in configure script.
It always failed with libiconv from pkgsrc.
| 2010-07-26 16:40:22 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
* Also need SIGCHLD-fallback for OpenBSD and DragonFly
* using iconv, so buildlink with libiconv
XXX: but failed to link with libiconv from pkgsrc, bad configure test.