/magicfilter, Customizable, extensible automatic printer filter
1.2nb8, Package name:
magicfilter-1.2nb8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
MAGICFILTER is a customizable, extensible automatic printer filter.
Although written for Linux, it should work on any UNIX system which
has an ANSI C compiler.
If you use MAGICFILTER and find it useful, I would appreciate an email
note from you. If you are using it on a type of printer that I do not
have, I would also appreciate a copy of your configuration file for
inclusion in future versions. If you have suggestions for
improvement, I would love to hear them as well.
H. Peter Anvin
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-04-24) Updated to version: magicfilter-1.2nb8
- (2009-02-27) Updated to version: magicfilter-1.2nb7
- (2008-02-16) Updated to version: magicfilter-1.2nb6
- (2008-02-15) Updated to version: magicfilter-1.2nb6
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: magicfilter-1.2nb5
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version magicfilter-1.2nb4 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)