/mupdf, Lightweight PDF, XPS and E-book viewer and toolkit
1.11, Package name:
mupdf-1.11, Maintainer: leot
MuPDF is a lightweight PDF, XPS, and E-book viewer.
The renderer in MuPDF is tailored for high quality anti-aliased
graphics. It renders text with metrics and spacing accurate to
within fractions of a pixel for the highest fidelity in reproducing
the look of a printed page on screen. MuPDF is also small, fast,
and yet complete.
MuPDF supports PDF 1.7 with transparency, encryption, hyperlinks,
annotations, searching and more. MuPDF also reads many other document
and e-book formats, such as XPS, OpenXPS, CBZ, EPUB and FictionBook
MuPDF is written modularly, so features can be added and removed
by integrators if they so desire.
Since the 1.2 release of MuPDF, we have optional support for
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-12) Updated to version: mupdf-1.11
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: mupdf-1.10anb5
- (2017-02-11) Updated to version: mupdf-1.10anb4
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: mupdf-1.10anb3
- (2017-01-30) Updated to version: mupdf-1.10anb2
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: mupdf-1.10anb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-12 15:03:09 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (15) | |
Update print/mupdf to 1.11
List of changes in MuPDF 1.11
* This is primarily a bug fix release.
* Split Android and iOS viewers into separate projects:
- mupdf-viewer-ios.git has the iOS viewer.
- mupdf-viewer-android-old.git has the Android viewer.
- mupdf-viewer-android-nui.git has a new advanced Android viewer.
- mupdf-viewer-android-mini.git has a new minimalist Android viewer.
* PDF portfolio support with command line tool "mutool portfolio".
* Add callbacks to load fallback fonts from the system.
* Use system fonts in Android to reduce install size.
* Flag to disable publisher styles in EPUB layout.
* Improved SVG output.
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-11 10:39:05 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Backport security fixes for upstream bugs 697514 and 697515 (CVE-2017-5896) to
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2017-01-30 15:06:05 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Backport fixes to mupdf-1.10a from upstream for CVE-2017-562
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-12-09 09:19:31 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update print/mupdf to mupdf-1.10a
- Include more bl3 in buildlink3.mk to reflect current reality
- Bump BUILDLINK_A[BP]I_DEPENDS.mupdf to 1.10a (packages that depends on
mupdf seems to not run without being rebuilded despite a bug fix release)
MuPDF 1.10a (2016-11-28)
Version 1.10a is a bug fix release.
If you downloaded the windows release for 1.10 you should also
upgrade, since the zip archive accidentally included the RC2 binaries
instead of the final version.
A bug with mutool and saving PDF files using the 'ascii' option
has been fixed.
The iOS build issues have been fixed.
| 2016-11-28 15:40:42 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (11) | |
Update print/mupdf to mupdf-1.10
* Update DESCR and COMMENT to better reflect current status of MuPDF
* Delete security patches addressing CVE-2016-6265 and CVE-2016-6525,
* Bump BUILDLINK_A[BP]I_DEPENDS.mupdf (no longer compatible with 1.9 API)
List of changes in MuPDF 1.10
* Headline changes:
* FictionBook (FB2) e-book support.
* Simple SVG parser (a small subset of SVG only).
* mutool convert: a new document conversion tool and interface.
* Multi-threaded rendering in mudraw.
* Luratech decoders for JBIG2 and JPEG2000 (commercial releases only).
* Optional JPEG-XR support (not included by default for security reasons).
* Updated base 14 fonts from URW.
* New CJK font with language specific variants.
* Hyperlink support in EPUB.
* Reduced memory use:
* New tool muraster: example printer driver with limited RAM usage and \
* Alpha channel is now optional in pixmaps.
* More aggressive purging of cached objects.
* Partial image decoding for lower memory use when banding.
* Reduced code size when building with a subset of features:
* Reduced default set of built-in CMap tables to the minimum required.
* FZ_ENABLE_PDF, _XPS, _JS, to disable features at compile time.
* Function level linking.
* Interface changes and cleanups:
* Dropped pdf object generation numbers from public interfaces.
* Simplified PDF page, xobject, and annotation internals.
* Closing and freeing devices and writers are now separate steps.
* Improved PDF annotation editing interface (still a work in progress).
* Document writer interface.
* Banded image writer interface.
* Mobile viewers:
* New android and desktop java examples using new JNI interface.