/p5-PostScript-Simple, Produce PostScript files from Perl
0.09nb2, Package name:
p5-PostScript-Simple-0.09nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
PostScript::Simple allows you to have a simple method of writing PostScript
files from Perl. It has graphics primitives that allow lines, curves,
circles, polygons and boxes to be drawn. Text can be added to the page using
standard PostScript fonts.
The images can be single page EPS files, or multipage PostScript files. The
image size can be set by using a recognised paper size ("A4", for example) or
by giving dimensions. The units used can be specified ("mm" or "in", etc) and
are the same as those used in TeX. The default unit is a bp, or a PostScript
point, unlike TeX.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-PostScript-Simple-0.09nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-PostScript-Simple-0.09nb1
- (2014-12-09) Updated to version: p5-PostScript-Simple-0.09
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-PostScript-Simple-0.07nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-PostScript-Simple-0.07nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-PostScript-Simple-0.07nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 02:03:03 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1194) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for print category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package acroread7: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-7.0.9-1.i386.tar.gz
Package acroread8: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-8.1.7-1.sparc.tar.gz
Package cups-filters: missing distfile cups-filters-1.1.0.tar.xz
Package dvidvi: missing distfile dvidvi-1.0.tar.gz
Package lgrind: missing distfile lgrind.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-09 08:25:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.07 to 0.09
0.09 - 23 September 2014
- add setcmykcolour method
- add err method to find last error
- internal data structure updates
0.08 - 20 June 2014
- remove Test::More module and make it a build dependency
- fix test result failures on -Duselongdouble
- allow units to be specified for any distance
- add X-Windows colours, supplied by Steve Baldwin
- change all space-separated lists to arrays
- fix Begin/EndDocument handling in EPS file insertion
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.