/pslib, C-library to create PostScript files
0.4.5nb2, Package name:
pslib-0.4.5nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
pslib is a C-library for generating PostScript files with little
effort. It offers an easy way of generating PostScript text
and graphics. Its text function are very sophisticated and support
kerning, ligatures and some basic formatting. Hypertext functions
are supported through pdfmarks which makes pslib in combination
with ghostscript a viable alternative for libraries creating
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: pslib-0.4.5nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: pslib-0.4.5nb1
- (2015-01-26) Updated to version: pslib-0.4.5
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: pslib-0.2.6nb7
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: pslib-0.2.6nb6
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: pslib-0.2.6nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-04 02:03:03 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1194) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for print category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package acroread7: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-7.0.9-1.i386.tar.gz
Package acroread8: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-8.1.7-1.sparc.tar.gz
Package cups-filters: missing distfile cups-filters-1.1.0.tar.xz
Package dvidvi: missing distfile dvidvi-1.0.tar.gz
Package lgrind: missing distfile lgrind.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-26 14:09:09 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
- Add LICENSE (gnu-gpl-v2)
- Add gmake on USE_TOOLL+=
- Add post-build: and post-install: target
to get de/LC_MESSAGES/pslib.mo installed as previous package.
(USE_CMAKE= yes doesn't work for install: yet)
- Update 0.2.6 to 0.4.5
- added support for reusable images
- updated man pages
- fixed impropper use of font in ps_stringwidth() (thanks to Roger Wimbert)
- renamed getline() to afm_getline() in ps_afm.c because never versions
of libc have an equal symbol
- fixed bug in ps_setcolor()
- made src/hash_table.c compile on hp ux
- fixed typo in input encoding table
- fixed man pages
- fixed several memory leaks
- fixed DSC in postscript file (makes ghostview for ms windows happy)
- configuring using cmake now checks for libpng, libjpeg, libtiff, libz
- Also disolve a ligature if it isn't present in the font encoding vector
- handle duplicate glyphs in an afm file nicely, without leaking memory
- many small changes to make it compile for win32 in a mingw and
visual C environment (includes support for cmake)
- added function PS_glyph_list() which returns a list of all glyphs
in a font. Free that list with PS_free_glyph_list()
- added function PS_glyph_width() which returns the width of a glyph
- changed mode of fopen to "rb" to make it work in win32
- added functions PS_[begin|end]_font(), PS_[begin|end]_glyph()
for creating Type3 fonts
- added functions PS_add_kerning(), PS_add_ligature() for setting
kerning pairs and ligatures of a font.
- added PS_glyph_show() for outputting a glyph by its name.
- fixed sourceforge bug 1556247, 'ordmaskuline' must be 'ordmasculine'
- PS_string_geometry() uses the passed font and not the current font
(Closes #1711438 at sourceforge)
- added section about color separation in man page of pslib
- check for byteswap.h because mingw doesn't have it
- default error handler now prints to stderr instead of stdout (reported
by Johannes Frank, fixes debian bug #429544)
- parbreak has no effect if linebreak is set (previous segm reported
by Johannes Frank, fixes debian bug #429543)
- BMP support can be disabled
- PS_place_image() doesn't check for mimetypes of unsupported image
- support for separating colors. Just set the value 'separationcolor'
before creating a new page to 1-4 (1=cyan, 2=magenta, ...)
- added missing include file for freebsd
- Support for other input encodings (currently only latin1 and latin2, more
can be easily added)
- Replaced TeXBase1 by Cork fontencoding because it supports more glyphs
- ps_check_for_lig() gets extra first parameter *psdoc in order to be able
to access the inputencoding stored in psdoc
- fixed setting of locale
- PS_set_border_style() works as expected
- added blind feature to PS_show_boxed()
- added support for gif, tiff and bmp images
- PS_show_boxed() sets the value 'boxheight' to the actual height of
the box. This is useful if you specify a height of 0.0 for the
box and need to find out how high is has become. It is also useful
if a box isn't completely filled.
- passing a height of 0.0 to PS_show_boxed() will create a box long enough
to contain all text.
- strip alpha channel from rgb pngs, because they cause a segm fault. Once
I understand where the actual problem lies, it will be reenabled.
- make euro symbol work (replaces the currency symbol)
- PS_arc() and PS_arcn() behave like the arc and arcn postscript commands
- fixed rpm spec file
- PS_continue_text() finally works as expected
- PS_get_buffer() checks for psdoc->sb before accessing it
- PS_begin_page() does not overwrite the BoundingBox and Orientation
anymore, if it has been explicitly set by PS_set_info()
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.