/ptexenc, Library for Japanese pTeX and its tools
1.3.4, Package name:
ptexenc-1.3.4, Maintainer: minskim
ptexenc is a useful library for Japanese pTeX (which stands for
publishing TeX, and is an extension of TeX by ASCII Co.) and its
surrounding tools. ptexenc provides a better way of handling
ptexenc is not an official product of ASCII Co., so pTeX and other
tools need some patches to make use of it. Some patches are included
within this archive.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-16) Updated to version: ptexenc-1.3.4
- (2015-06-14) Updated to version: ptexenc-1.3.3
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: ptexenc-1.3.2
- (2013-11-18) Updated to version: ptexenc-1.3.1
- (2012-07-11) Updated to version: ptexenc-1.3.0
- (2011-07-28) Updated to version: ptexenc-1.2.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 02:03:03 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1194) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for print category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package acroread7: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-7.0.9-1.i386.tar.gz
Package acroread8: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-8.1.7-1.sparc.tar.gz
Package cups-filters: missing distfile cups-filters-1.1.0.tar.xz
Package dvidvi: missing distfile dvidvi-1.0.tar.gz
Package lgrind: missing distfile lgrind.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-14 14:50:07 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (209) | |
Update to texlive 2015.
pdfTEX: Support JPEG Exif as well as JFIF; do not even emit a warning if
\pdfinclusionerrorlevel is negative; sync with xpdf 3.04.
LuaTEX: New library newtokenlib for scanning tokens; bug fixes in the normal
random number generator and other places.
XeTEX: Image handling fixes; xdvipdfmx binary looked for first as a sibling
to xetex; internal XDV opcodes changed.
MetaPost: New numbersystem binary; new Japanese-enabled upmpost and
updvitomp programs, analogous to up*tex.
Infrastructure: The fmtutil script has been reimplemented to read
fmtutil.cnf on a per-tree basis, analogous to updmap. Web2C mktex* scripts
(including mktexlsr, mktextfm, mktexpk) now prefer programs in their own
directory, instead of always using the existing PATH.
| 2015-04-25 11:53:16 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (3) |
include ptexenc/unicode-jp.h in package
| 2015-04-25 11:36:43 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ptexenc to 1.3.2
* ptexenc.c: Return replacement character U+FFFD
for illegal surrogate pair in console (keyboard) input
in upTeX on Windows.
* ptexenc.c, ptexenc/unicode.h: Enable console (keyboard) input
of Unicode characters in upTeX on Windows.
* configure.ac (AH_TOP): Simplify the generation of c-auto.h.
* ptexenc.c: Provide right console output on windows for both
ptex and uptex if --sjis-terminal option is given. (from T. Tanaka).
* ptexenc.c: Remove redundant lines in input_line2(), which are
inconsistent with those lines in texmfmp.c.
| 2015-02-23 19:28:52 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (14) |
Help config.guess/config.sub override logic.
| 2013-11-17 17:46:36 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ptexenc to 1.3.1.
- ptexenc.c: Use kpse_readable_file() with non-const arg.
- ptexenc/ptexenc.h: Correct set_enc_string() return type.
- ptexenc.c (input_line2): Handle input files with Dos/Windows
(CRLF) line endings.
- Various sjisterminal related changes.
- unicode-jp.c: Update variation table.
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-07-11 00:33:54 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ptexenc to 1.3.0.
- Support for upTeX and e-upTeX.