/py-Pdf, PDF library
1.13nb2, Package name:
py27-Pdf-1.13nb2, Maintainer: joerg
A pure-python PDF toolkit capable of:
- extracing document information,
- splitting documents page by page,
- merging documents page by page,
- cropping pages,
- merging multiple pages into a single page,
- encrypting and decrypting PDF files.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-09) Updated to version: py27-Pdf-1.13nb2
- (2014-01-23) Updated to version: py27-Pdf-1.13nb1
- (2012-10-08) Updated to version: py27-Pdf-1.13
- (2011-04-21) Updated to version: py26-Pdf-1.13
- (2010-10-12) Updated to version: py26-Pdf-1.12nb1
- (2010-02-10) Updated to version: py25-Pdf-1.12nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-09 13:02:23 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Ensure that renaming on page merge actually creates unique names. Bump
| 2015-11-04 02:03:03 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1194) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for print category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package acroread7: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-7.0.9-1.i386.tar.gz
Package acroread8: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-8.1.7-1.sparc.tar.gz
Package cups-filters: missing distfile cups-filters-1.1.0.tar.xz
Package dvidvi: missing distfile dvidvi-1.0.tar.gz
Package lgrind: missing distfile lgrind.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-01-23 15:38:42 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Convert to python-3.x and distutils.mk.
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-04-15 10:49:00 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Fixed a typo in code for reading a "\b" escape character in strings.
* Improved __repr__ in FloatObject.
* Fixed a bug in reading octal escape sequences in strings.
* Added getWidth and getHeight methods to the RectangleObject class.
* Fixed compatibility warnings with Python 2.4 and 2.5.
* Added addBlankPage and insertBlankPage methods on PdfFileWriter class.
* Fixed a bug with circular references in page's object trees (typically
annotations) that prevented correctly writing out a copy of those pages.
* New merge page functions allow application of a transformation matrix.
| 2010-02-10 16:31:25 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Use builtin set type. Bump revision.
| 2009-10-09 14:01:23 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix mastersite / homepage.
| 2009-06-14 20:12:04 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (118) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs