/py-cups, Python bindings for the CUPS API
1.9.61nb3, Package name:
py27-cups-1.9.61nb3, Maintainer: markd
Python bindings for the CUPS API
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: py27-cups-1.9.61nb3
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: py27-cups-1.9.61nb2
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: py27-cups-1.9.61nb1
- (2012-05-28) Updated to version: py27-cups-1.9.61
- (2012-04-10) Updated to version: py27-cups-1.9.47nb3
- (2012-02-06) Updated to version: py26-cups-1.9.47nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2013-01-26 22:39:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1280) |
Revbump after graphics/jpeg and textproc/icu
| 2012-10-08 15:45:50 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-28 11:02:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.9.61, set LICENSE. Requested by Francois Tigeot in PR 46489.
New in 1.9.60:
* New constants from 1.5:
New in 1.9.59:
* Password callbacks can now return None to indicate they want to
abort the current operation.
New in 1.9.58:
New in 1.9.57:
* Fixed rpm provides script for newer versions of rpm.
New in 1.9.56:
* Builds against older versions of CUPS again.
New in 1.9.55:
* cups.IPP_QUALITY_DRAFT, cups.IPP_QUALITY_NORMAL,
* cups.IPP_PORTRAIT, cups.IPP_LANDSCAPE, cups.IPP_REVERSE_PORTRAIT,
* cups.IPP_RES_UNITS_CM, cups.IPP_RES_UNITS_INCH
* Support for IPP_TAG_RESOLUTION as triplet (xres, yres, units).
New in 1.9.52:
* cups.Connection.getPPDs2(): New method, identical to getPPDs() but
returning all attribute values as lists.
New in 1.9.50:
* cups.Connection.getJobs() now takes optional requested_attributes argument.
* cups.Connection.getPrinterAttributes(): member-names is now always a list.
* cups.HTTP_NOT_MODIFIED constant.
* cups.PPD_ORDER_ANY constant.
* cups.PPD_ORDER_DOCUMENT constant.
* cups.PPD_ORDER_EXIT constant.
* cups.PPD_ORDER_JCL constant.
* cups.PPD_ORDER_PAGE constant.
* cups.PPD_ORDER_PROLOG constant.
* cups.PPD.emitString() method.
* cups.PPD.emit() method.
* cups.PPD.emitAfterOrder() method.
* cups.PPD.emitFd() method.
* cups.PPD.emitJCL() method.
* cups.PPD.emitJCLEnd() method.
New in 1.9.48:
* cups.Connection.cancelJob()'s optional second argument is now a keyword.
| 2012-05-07 03:54:16 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (473) |
Set BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS correctly (with +=, not ?=)
It turns out there were a lot of these.
| 2012-02-06 13:42:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1812) | |
a) tiff update to 4.0 (shlib major change)
b) glib2 update 2.30.2 (adds libffi dependency to buildlink3.mk)
| 2011-02-25 10:47:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Let's assume for now that everything that worked with python-2.6 also
works with python-2.7.