/MyPasswordSafe, Easy-to-use password manager
20061216nb24, Package name:
MyPasswordSafe-20061216nb24, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
MyPasswordSafe is a straight-forward, easy-to-use password manager
that maintains compatibility with Password Safe files. MyPasswordSafe
has the following features:
* Safes are encrypted when they are stored to disk.
* Passwords never have to be seen, because they are copied to
* Random passwords can be generated.
* Window size, position, and column widths are remembered.
* Passwords remain encrypted until they need to be decrypted at
the dialog and file levels.
* A safe can be made active so it will always be opened when
* Supports Unicode in the safes
* Languages supported: English and French
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: MyPasswordSafe-20061216nb24
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: MyPasswordSafe-20061216nb23
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: MyPasswordSafe-20061216nb22
- (2013-10-09) Updated to version: MyPasswordSafe-20061216nb21
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: MyPasswordSafe-20061216nb20
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: MyPasswordSafe-20061216nb19
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:25:26 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (687) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories p through x.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-10-09 19:39:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (418) |
recursive bump for libmng-2.0.2 shlib major bump and dependency change
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882