/botan-devel, Portable, easy to use, and efficient C++ crypto library
1.11.33nb1, Package name:
botan-1.11.33nb1, Maintainer: joerg
Botan is a crypto library written in C++. It provides a variety of
cryptographic algorithms, including common ones such as AES, MD5, SHA,
HMAC, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, DSA, and ECDSA, as well as many others that
are more obscure or specialized. It also offers X.509v3 certificates
and CRLs, and PKCS #10 certificate requests. A message processing
system that uses a filter/pipeline metaphor allows for many common
cryptographic tasks to be completed with just a few lines of code.
Assembly optimizations for common CPUs, including x86, x86-64, and
PowerPC, offers further speedups for critical tasks such as SHA-1
hashing and multiple precision integer operations.
The development version contains a much improved TLS infrastructure.
It also depends on C++11.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: botan-1.11.33nb1
- (2016-11-13) Updated to version: botan-1.11.33
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: botan-1.11.29nb1
- (2016-05-20) Updated to version: botan-1.11.29
- (2015-05-15) Updated to version: botan-1.11.16
- (2015-04-17) Updated to version: botan-1.11.8nb4
CVS history: (Expand)