/crypto++, Free C++ class library of Cryptographic Primitives
5.6.2nb3, Package name:
cryptopp-5.6.2nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Crypto++ Library is a free C++ class library of cryptographic schemes.
One purpose of Crypto++ is to act as a repository of public domain
(not copyrighted) source code. Although the library is copyrighted as
a compilation, the individual files in it (except for a few exceptions
listed in the license) are in the public domain.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-03-28) Updated to version: cryptopp-5.6.2nb3
- (2013-08-24) Updated to version: cryptopp-5.6.2nb2
- (2013-08-22) Updated to version: cryptopp-5.6.2nb1
- (2013-06-12) Updated to version: cryptopp-5.6.2
- (2007-12-08) Updated to version: cryptopp-5.5.2
- (2007-12-01) Updated to version: cryptopp-5.5.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-27 15:14:26 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Build and install shared library. Compile with -fPIC. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2013-08-24 10:17:56 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2013-08-24 10:16:12 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix PR pkg/48134 with patch from Onno van der Linden.
Fix build of net/amule.
| 2013-08-22 15:15:05 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Remove -march=native for portable binary.
For PR pkg/48134.
Thank you, joerg@.
| 2013-08-22 14:53:14 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build on NetBSD/i386 6.1's gcc 4.5.3.
For PR pkg/48134.
* Convert check of gcc 4.2 or later to 4.6 or later.
| 2013-06-12 14:00:08 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (13) | |
Update to 5.6.2
* Update buildlink3.mk.
5.6.0 - added AuthenticatedSymmetricCipher interface class and Filter wrappers
- added CCM, GCM (with SSE2 assembly), EAX, CMAC, XSalsa20, and SEED
- added support for variable length IVs
- added OIDs for Brainpool elliptic curve parameters
- improved AES and SHA-256 speed on x86 and x64
- changed BlockTransformation interface to no longer assume data alignment
- fixed incorrect VMAC computation on message lengths
that are >64 mod 128 (x86 assembly version is not affected)
- fixed compiler error in vmac.cpp on x86 with GCC -fPIC
- fixed run-time validation error on x86-64 with GCC 4.3.2 -O2
- fixed HashFilter bug when putMessage=true
- fixed AES-CTR data alignment bug that causes incorrect encryption on ARM
- removed WORD64_AVAILABLE; compiler support for 64-bit int is now required
- ported to GCC 4.3, C++Builder 2009, Sun CC 5.10, Intel C++ Compiler 11
5.6.1 - added support for AES-NI and CLMUL instruction sets in AES and GMAC/GCM
- removed WAKE-CFB
- fixed several bugs in the SHA-256 x86/x64 assembly code:
* incorrect hash on non-SSE2 x86 machines on non-aligned input
* incorrect hash on x86 machines when input crosses 0x80000000
* incorrect hash on x64 when compiled with GCC with optimizations enabled
- fixed bugs in AES x86 and x64 assembly causing crashes in some MSVC \
- switched to a public domain implementation of MARS
- ported to MSVC 2010, GCC 4.5.1, Sun Studio 12u1, C++Builder 2010, Intel \
C++ Compiler 11.1
- renamed the MSVC DLL project to "cryptopp" for compatibility \
with MSVC 2010
5.6.2 - changed license to Boost Software License 1.0
- added SHA-3 (Keccak)
- updated DSA to FIPS 186-3 (see DSA2 class)
- fixed Blowfish minimum keylength to be 4 bytes (32 bits)
- fixed Salsa validation failure when compiling with GCC 4.6
- fixed infinite recursion when on x64, assembly disabled, and no AESNI
- ported to MSVC 2012, GCC 4.7, Clang 3.2, Solaris Studio 12.3, Intel C++ \