/cvm, Credential Validation Modules
0.97, Package name:
cvm-0.97, Maintainer: schmonz
Credential Validation Modules. This package contains:
- The reference source for the CVM interface.
- Diagnostic and benchmark CVM clients.
- A checkpassword interface CVM client.
- A UNIX/POSIX system module (uses getpwnam).
- A flat-file module.
- A vmailmgr module.
- MySQL and PgSQL modules.
- A library for client writers.
- A set of libraries for module writers.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-02) Updated to version: cvm-0.97
- (2010-02-03) Updated to version: cvm-0.96
- (2009-04-07) Updated to version: cvm-0.95
- (2008-04-13) Updated to version: cvm-0.90
- (2006-11-08) Updated to version: cvm-0.82
- (2006-07-31) Updated to version: cvm-0.81
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-02 03:20:08 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.97. From the changelog:
- Updated for bglibs v2
| 2017-01-01 23:00:12 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Fix build on OS X and quell pkglint.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-03-14 02:06:39 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Link network libs on SunOS
| 2014-03-11 15:05:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Remove example rc.d scripts from PLISTs.
These are now handled dynamically if INIT_SYSTEM is set to "rc.d", or
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-03-15 04:21:15 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Installs shlibs nowadays, so don't default to a build-only dependency.
| 2010-02-03 08:06:13 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.96. From the changelog:
- Added support for checking permissions in cvm-qmail. See discussion
of $CVM_QMAIL_CHECK_PERMS in cvm-qmail.html
- Added support for I/O timeouts for cvm-local modules.
- Fixed the SQLite module to copy the row data.
- Fixed cvm-qmail dieing if control/locals is missing.
pkgsrc changes: set LICENSE and support DESTDIR.