/engine-pkcs11, PKCS#11 engine for OpenSSL
0.1.8nb5, Package name:
engine-pkcs11-0.1.8nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Engine_pkcs11 is a PKCS#11 engine for OpenSSL. It can be loaded using code,
config file or command line and will pass any function call by openssl to a
Engine_pkcs11 is meant to be used with smart cards and software for using
smart cards in PKCS#11 format, such as OpenSC. Originaly this engine was a
part of OpenSC, until OpenSC was split into several small projects for
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: engine-pkcs11-0.1.8nb5
- (2014-04-03) Updated to version: engine-pkcs11-0.1.8nb4
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: engine-pkcs11-0.1.5nb4
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: engine-pkcs11-0.1.5nb3
- (2010-01-17) Updated to version: engine-pkcs11-0.1.5nb2
- (2009-12-22) Updated to version: engine-pkcs11-0.1.5nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-04-02 21:23:06 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 0.1.8.
- adapt to non-standardly-named github WRKSRC
- bootstrap automake (this is a git snapshot, not "make distribution"
New in 0.1.8; 2010-01-07; Andreas Jellinghaus
* Fix problem causing slot_n parsing returning not certs or keys
by Camille Moncelier
* Fix missing declaration of set_init_args symbol
by Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
New in 0.1.7; 2009-10-20; Andreas Jellinghaus
* Buffer overrun fixed by David Smith
New in 0.1.6; 2009-06-15; Andreas Jellinghaus
* Fixed set_pin (strdup causes segfault in OPENSSL_CLEANSE later)
* Require new libp11 0.2.5 with new function to get the slot id.
* Revert changes to slot parsing code - seems partial bogus and
orginal author doesn't respond to questions.
* print slot id in verbose mode (Douglas E. Engert).
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-02-28 15:53:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (169) |
Reset maintainer for retired developers.
| 2010-01-17 13:02:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (724) | |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for jpeg update to 8.