/gnome-keyring, GNOME password and secret manager
2.32.1nb22, Package name:
gnome-keyring-2.32.1nb22, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
gnome-keyring is a program that keeps passwords and other secrets for
users. It is run as a damon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and
other applications can locate it by an environment variable.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master
password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to
disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
The library libgnome-keyring is used by applications to integrate with
the gnome keyring system. However, at this point the library hasn't
been tested and used enough to consider the API to be publically exposed.
Therefore use of libgnome-keyring is at the moment limited to internal
use in the gnome desktop. However, we hope that the gnome-keyring API
will turn out useful and good, so that later it can be made public for
any application to use.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: gnome-keyring-2.32.1nb22
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: gnome-keyring-2.32.1nb21
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gnome-keyring-2.32.1nb20
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gnome-keyring-2.32.1nb19
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: gnome-keyring-2.32.1nb18
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: gnome-keyring-2.32.1nb17
CVS history: (Expand)