/gpass, GNOME Password Manager
0.4.4nb50, Package name:
gpass-0.4.4nb50, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GPass is a simple GNOME application that lets you manage a collection
of passwords. The password collection is stored in an encrypted file,
protected by a master-password.
* Clean and easy-to-use user interface.
* Quick-search facility.
* Username and password may easily be copied to the clipboard.
* Encryption is done using the OpenSSL cryptographic library.
* The built-in password generator helps you generate secure passwords.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: gpass-0.4.4nb50
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: gpass-0.4.4nb49
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gpass-0.4.4nb48
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: gpass-0.4.4nb47
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gpass-0.4.4nb46
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: gpass-0.4.4nb45
CVS history: (Expand)