/libp11, Convenience library for easy PKCS#11 implementation
0.2.8nb1, Package name:
libp11-0.2.8nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Libp11 is a library implementing a small layer on top of PKCS#11 API to make
using PKCS#11 implementations easier.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: libp11-0.2.8nb1
- (2014-04-03) Updated to version: libp11-0.2.8
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: libp11-0.2.6nb4
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: libp11-0.2.6nb3
- (2010-01-17) Updated to version: libp11-0.2.6nb2
- (2009-12-22) Updated to version: libp11-0.2.6nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-04-02 22:14:19 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 0.2.8.
- adapt to non-standardly-named github WRKSRC
- bootstrap automake (this is a git snapshot, not "make distribution"
New in 0.2.8; 2011-04-15; Martin Paljak
* Bumped soname for PKCS11_token struct size changes (Martin Paljak).
* Display the number of available slots (Ludovic Rousseau).
* Add openssl libcrypto to pkg-config private libs list (Kalev Lember).
* Fix building examples with --no-add-needed which is the default in Fedora
* Expose more token flags in PKCS11_token structure (Kalev Lember).
* Check that private data is not NULL in pkcs11_release_slot (Robin Bryce,
New in 0.2.7; 2009-10-20; Andreas Jellinghaus
* If CKR_CRYPTOKI_ALREADY_INITIALIZED is returned from C_Initialize(): ignore.
(Needed for unloaded/reloaded engines e.g. in wpa_supplicant.) By David Smith.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-02-28 15:53:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (169) |
Reset maintainer for retired developers.
| 2010-01-17 13:02:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (724) | |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for jpeg update to 8.