/libprelude-ruby, Ruby bindings to LibPrelude
0.9.24.1nb9, Package name:
libprelude-ruby-0.9.24.1nb9, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Prelude is a hybrid IDS consisting of multiple
sensors, managers, and a display console. LibPrelude
is the glue that binds all aspects of Prelude together.
LibPrelude is a library which enables Prelude
components to communicate in a standard IDMEF method.
This package installs easy bindings for ruby.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: libprelude-ruby-0.9.24.1nb9
- (2016-03-13) Updated to version: libprelude-ruby-0.9.24.1nb8
- (2015-08-24) Updated to version: libprelude-ruby-0.9.24.1nb7
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: libprelude-ruby-0.9.24.1nb6
- (2013-07-12) Updated to version: libprelude-ruby-0.9.24.1nb5
- (2012-07-05) Updated to version: libprelude-ruby-0.9.24.1nb4
CVS history: (Expand)