/openpam, Open-source PAM library
20140912nb2, Package name:
openpam-20140912nb2, Maintainer: joerg
OpenPAM is an open source PAM library that focuses on simplicity,
correctness, and cleanliness.
OpenPAM aims to gather the best features of Solaris PAM, XSSO and
Linux-PAM, plus some innovations of its own. In areas where these
implementations disagree, OpenPAM tries to remain compatible with
Solaris, at the expense of XSSO conformance and Linux-PAM
These are some of OpenPAM's features:
- Implements the complete PAM API as described in the original PAM
paper and in OSF-RFC 86.0; this corresponds to the full XSSO API
except for mappings and secondary authentication. Also
implements some extensions found in Solaris 9.
- Extends the API with several useful and time-saving functions.
- Performs strict checking of return values from service modules.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: openpam-20140912nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: openpam-20140912nb1
- (2015-06-08) Updated to version: openpam-20140912
- (2014-06-10) Updated to version: openpam-20130907
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: openpam-20071221nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: openpam-20071221nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-03-10 13:57:09 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) |
include <limits.h> for PATH_MAX
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-06-08 00:46:08 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update OpenPAM to Ourouparia including Errata fix.
| 2014-06-10 15:17:42 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (16) | |
Update OpenPAM to openpam-20130907 (Nummularia), including a fix for
- Better dynamic loader, supports specifying modules without ".so"
- Improve documentation.
- openpam_subst, openpam_readword and openpam_readlinev helpers
- PAM_HOST item for better password prompts
- user_prompt, authtok_prompt and oldauthtok_prompt module options
- pamtest(1) program for testing policies and modules
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-23 13:10:14 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (10) |
Use find-headers instead of find-files to detect builtin header files.