/p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA, Perl5 wrapper module for the OpenSSL DSA functions
0.18, Package name:
p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.18, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Crypt::OpenSSL::DSA implements the DSA (Digital Signature Algorithm)
signature verification system.
It is a thin XS wrapper to the DSA functions contained in the
OpenSSL crypto library.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-07) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.18
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.15nb2
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.15nb1
- (2016-02-10) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.15
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.14nb5
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.14nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-07 07:37:10 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.18
- OpenSSL 1.1.0 compatibility
- fix Kwalitee Issues
- Makefile.PL fixing v0.16
- Makefile.PL supports OPENSSL_PREFIX or OPENSSL_LIB+OPENSSL_INCLUDE env \
- Makefile.PL tries to find libcrypto via pkg-config
- Make the files non-executable
- Doc fixes (grammar)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-02-10 05:18:40 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.15
- #84367 Win32 compatibility patch
- #80369 fix errors in POD. Mainly just missing =over/=back
- #80368 Makefile.PL: unneeded -lssl in LIBS
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.