/p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random, Perl5 wrapper module for OpenSSL pseudo-random number generator
0.11nb2, Package name:
p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.11nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Crypt::OpenSSL::Random is a thin XS wrapper around the pseudo-random number
generator functions contained in the OpenSSL crypto library.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.11nb2
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.11nb1
- (2016-02-10) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.11
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.04nb11
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.04nb10
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.04nb9
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-02-10 05:25:56 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.11
0.11 2015-10-09 rurban
- add libressl support, unsupported random_egd() with libressl
0.10 2015-02-04 rurban
- fix LIBS argument, fatal on Windows. thanks to kmx
0.09 2015-02-04 rurban
- add missing hints/MSWin32.pl (kmx, RT #56455)
- add a couple of distro tests
- fix gcov target
0.08 2015-02-03 rurban
- remove Devel::CheckLib which does not work for 2 required libs
- replace DynaLoader by XSLoader
0.07 2015-02-03 rurban
- Bump version to publish an official release
- Typo in doc (dsteinbrunner)
0.05 2013-04-02 14:31:30 rurban
- Add inc/Devel/CheckLib, improve POD, add README and some helper targets
- Better diagnostics when the openssl libraries are not found
- Support INCDIR= and LIBDIR= arguments to Makefile.PL
- Add MSWin32 hints to find the openssl libraries
- Autocreate README
- Fix some -Wpointer-sign warnings
- Remove wrong Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA package names in docs and errmsg
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.