/p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5, MD5-based crypt() function
1.40nb3, Package name:
p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.40nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This code provides various crypt()-compatible interfaces to the
MD5-based crypt() function found in various *nixes.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.40nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.40nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.40nb1
- (2014-04-13) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.40
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.3nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-PasswdMD5-1.3nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-04-13 11:17:28 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.40
1.40 2013-09-30 15:32:00
- No code changes.
- Maintenance by Ron Savage <email@example.com>.
- Fabricate some version #s for this file.
- Made Passwd.pm utf-8 so we can use Luis' proper name.
- Clean up code formatting.
- Clean up Makefile.PL.
- Use fake (ASCII) 帽 in Makefile.PL to keep Solaris happy. See RT#68478.
- Clean up README.
- Add Build.PL.
- Add Changes and Changelog.ini.
- Add META.*.
- Adopt Test::More in t/basic.t.
- Adopt 'use strict' and 'use warnings' to PasswdMD5.pm and t/basic.t.
- Accept patch for new function random_md5_salt(), and tests, from firstname.lastname@example.org.
With thanx. See RT#37036.
- Add xt/author/pod.t.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.