/p5-Crypt-SSLeay, Crypt::SSLeay - OpenSSL glue that provides LWP https support
0.72nb3, Package name:
p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.72nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This perl module provides support for the https protocol under LWP,
so that a LWP::UserAgent can make https GET & HEAD & POST requests.
Please see perldoc LWP for more information on POST requests.
The Crypt::SSLeay package contains Net::SSL, which is automatically
loaded by LWP::Protocol::https on https requests, and provides the
necessary SSL glue for that module to work via these deprecated
Work on Crypt::SSLeay has been continued only to provide https
support for the LWP - libwww perl libraries. If you want access to
the OpenSSL API via perl, check out Sampo's Net::SSLeay.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.72nb3
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.72nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.72nb1
- (2014-06-10) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.72
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.64nb4
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.64nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-03-03 20:42:30 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (13) |
Avoid build failures when chmod respects umask, and 'chmod -x' thus does
not clear all bits. (Can happen on Linux --
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour … +bug/67583)
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-06-09 23:30:36 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add new dependencies missed in previous, and chmod -x an errant .pm.
| 2014-06-09 21:46:16 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.72. From the changelog:
- RT #94974: I forgot that `return` just returns from the code block for
`catch`, not the subroutine so `filter_libs` was still trying to link
against various libraries even when Devel::CheckLib was not installed.
- Various minor fixes to C code
- Various fixes to the distribution such as manifest files, additional
tests, bundled module etc
- Address RT bugs #94828 and #79212
- REMINDER: make test WILL FAIL if your OpenSSL is vulnerable to Heartbleed.
- Add additional functions exposing information that can be obtained via
- Add ability to query OpenSSL version, add test whether OpenSSL library
being used is vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug.
- Assorted fixes to Makefile.PL, most importantly to fix build problems with
- In Makefile.PL, use assert_lib to find the libraries against which we can
actually link rather than passing a big bowl of libs to WriteMakefile.
Bail out early if we can't link against any of the candidate libraries.
- Make sure t/02-live.t actually uses Net::SSL.
- Address RT bugs #88786, #88269, #78848, and #79477
- Makefile.PL now respects live-tests and no-live-tests, and allows library
and header locations to be specified via the command line arguments
libpath and incpath, respectively.
- These options can also be specified using the environment variables
- Also fixed a number of embarrasing logic errors and typos in Makefile.PL
which were introduced in previous 0.65_xx versions.
- Reorganize Makefile.PL to allow incpath and libpath command line
arguments. This attempts to address RT #88786, #88269, #79477, and #78848.
This was supposed to be the next step immediately after drastically
specifying Makefile.PL. But never got done.
- Also add encoded version number to openssl-version output.
- Address pull requests from GitHub and bug reports on RT. These address RT
issues #83764, #86425, #86819, #62133, #82715, #90803