HTTP. Perform non-interactive SSH processing, purely from Ruby!
| 2015-12-13 16:03:16 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-net-ssh to 2.10.1.rc2.
* Change license to MIT, thanks to all the patient contributors who gave
* add SSHKit::Backend::ConnectionPool#close_connections
* Clean up rubocop lint warnings
* Prepend unused parameter names with an underscore
* Prefer “safe assignment in condition”
* Disambiguate regexp literals with parens
* Prefer `sprintf` over `String#%`
* No longer shadow `caller_line` variable in `DeprecationLogger`
* Rescue `StandardError` instead of `Exception`
* Remove useless `private` access modifier in `TestAbstract`
* Disambiguate block operator with parens
* Disambiguate between grouped expression and method params
* Remove assertion in `TestHost#test_assert_hosts_compare_equal` that \
compares something with itself
* Export environment variables and execute command in a subshell.
* Introduce `log_command_start`, `log_command_data`, `log_command_exit` \
methods on `Formatter`
* Deprecate `@stdout` and `@stderr` accessors on `Command`
* Add support for deprecation logging options.
* Quote environment variable values.
@Sinjo - Chris Sinjakli
* Simplified formatter hierarchy.
* `SimpleText` formatter now extends `Pretty`, rather than duplicating.
* Hide ANSI color escape sequences when outputting to a file.
* Now only color the output if it is associated with a tty,
or the `SSHKIT_COLOR` environment variable is set.
* Removed broken support for assigning an `IO` to the `output` config option.
* Use `SSHKit.config.output = SSHKit::Formatter::SimpleText.new($stdin)` instead
* Added support for `:interaction_handler` option on commands.
* Removed partially supported `TRACE` log level.
[2aa7890](https://github.com/capistrano/sshkit/co … a438d5ee78)
* Add support for the `:strip` option to the `capture` method and strip by \
default on the `Local` backend.
* The `Local` backend now strips by default to be consistent with the \
* This reverses change \
[7d15a9a](https://github.com/capistrano/sshkit/co … c038ce6218) \
to the `Local` capture API to remove stripping by default.
* If you require the raw, unstripped output, pass the `strip: false` option: \
`capture(:ls, strip: false)`
* Simplified backend hierarchy.
* Moved duplicate implementations of `make`, `rake`, `test`, `capture`, \
`background` on to `Abstract` backend.
* Backend implementations now only need to implement `execute_command`, \
`upload!` and `download!`
* Removed `Printer` from backend hierarchy for `Local` and `Netssh` backends \
(they now just extend `Abstract`)
* Removed unused `Net::SSH:LogLevelShim`
* Removed dependency on the `colorize` gem. SSHKit now implements its own ANSI \
color logic, with no external dependencies. Note that SSHKit now only supports \
the `:bold` or plain modes. Other modes will be gracefully ignored. \
* New API for setting the formatter: `use_format`. This differs from `format=` \
in that it accepts options or arguments that will be passed to the formatter's \
constructor. The `format=` syntax will be deprecated in a future release. \
* SSHKit now immediately raises a `NameError` if you try to set a formatter \
that does not exist. [#295](https://github.com/capistrano/sshkit/issues/295)
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-02-04 17:09:07 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-net-ssh to 2.9.2.
* Remove advertised algorithms that were not working \
* number_of_password_prompts is now accepted as ssh option, by setting it 0 \
net-ssh will not ask for password for password auth as with previous versions \
* Documentation fixes and refactoring to keepalive [detiber, mfazekas]
* Remove advertised algorithms that were not working (ssh-rsa-cert-* *ed25519 \
* Unkown algorithms now ignored instead of failed [mfazekas]
* Asks for password with password auth (up to number_of_password_prompts) [mfazekas]
* Removed warnings [amatsuda]
=== 2.9.1 / 13 May 2014
* Fix for unknown response from agent on Windows with 64-bit PuTTY [chrahunt]
* Support negative patterns in host lookup from the SSH config file [nirvdrum]
=== 2.9.0 / 30 Apr 2014
* New ciphers [chr4]
* Added host keys: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org \
* Added HMACs: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org \
* Added Kex: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org \
* Added private key support for id_ed25519
* IdentiesOnly will not disable ssh_agent - fixes #148 and new fix for #137 \
* Ignore errors during ssh agent negotiation [simonswine, jasiek]
* Added an optional "options" argument to test socket open method \
* Added gem signing (again) with new cert [delano]
=== 2.8.1 / 19 Feb 2014
* Correct location of global known_hosts files [mfischer-zd]
* Fix for password authentication [blackpond, zachlipton, delano]
| 2014-03-14 18:54:28 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-net-ssh to 2.8.0.
=== 2.8.0 / 01 Feb 2014
* Handle ssh-rsa and ssh-dss certificate files [bobveznat]
* Correctly interpret /etc/ssh_config Authentication settings based on openssh \
/etc/ssh_config system defaults [therealjessesanford, liggitt]
* Fixed pageant support for Windows [jarredholman]
* Support %r in ProxyCommand configuration in ssh_config files as defined in \
* Don't use ssh-agent if :keys_only is true [SFEley]
* Fix the bug in keys with comments [bobtfish]
* Add a failing tests for options in pub keys [bobtfish]
* Assert that the return value from ssh block is returned [carlhoerberg]
* Don't close the connection it's already closed [carlhoerberg]
* Ensure the connection closes even on exception [carlhoerberg]
* Make the authentication error message more useful [deric]
* Fix "ConnectionError" typo in lib/net/ssh/proxy/socks5.rb [mirakui]
* Allow KeyManager to recover from incompatible agents [ecki, delano]
* Fix for "Authentication Method determination can pick up a class from the \
root namespace" [dave.sieh]
| 2013-09-15 16:58:20 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-net-ssh to 2.7.0.
=== 2.7.0 / 11 Sep 2013
* Fix for 'Could not parse PKey: no start line' error on private keys with
passphrases (issue #101) [metametaclass]
* Automatically forward environment variables defined in OpenSSH config files
* Guard against socket.gets being nil in Net::SSH::Proxy::HTTP [krishicks]
* Implemented experimental keepalive feature [noric]
=== 2.6.8 / 6 Jul 2013
* Added support for host wildcard substitution [GabKlein]
* Added a wait to the loop in close to help fix possible blocks [Josh
* Fixed test file encoding issues with Ruby 2.0 (#87) [voxik]
| 2013-06-16 19:12:52 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-net-ssh to 2.6.7.
=== 2.6.7 / 11 Apr 2013
* Decreased default packet size to 32768 as described in RFC 4253 [Olipro]
* Added max_pkt_size and max_win_size options to Net::SSH.start [Olipro]
| 2013-02-11 03:06:29 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-net-ssh to 2.6.5.
=== 2.6.5 / 06 Feb 2013
* Fixed path in gemspec [thanks priteau]
=== 2.6.4 / 06 Feb 2013
* Added license info to gemspec [jordimassaguerpla]
* Added public cert. All gem releases are now signed.
=== 2.6.3 / 10 Jan 2013
* Small doc fix and correct error class for PKey::EC key type [Andreas Wolff]
* Improve test dependencies [Kenichi Kamiya]
| 2012-12-17 14:11:30 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-net-ssh to 2.6.2.
=== 2.6.0 / 19 Sep 2012
* Use OpenSSL::PKey.read to read arbitrary private key. [nagachika]
* Check availability of UNIXSocket and UNIXServer for Windows [Nobuhiro IMAI]
* Bump version to 2.5.3 and depend on newer jruby-pageant version for Java 1.5 \
* Implementation of the "none"-authentication method [dubspeed]
* Add class for stricter host key verification [Andy Brody]