/seahorse, GnuPG front end and bonobo component for GNOME
2.32.0nb44, Package name:
seahorse-2.32.0nb44, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Seahorse is a GNOME front-end for GnuGP. It can be used for signing,
encrypting, verifying and decrypting text and files. The text can be
taken from the clipboard, or written directly in the little editor it
has. Seahorse is also a keymanager, which can be used to edit almost
all the properties of the keys stored in your keyrings.
Seahorse currently consists of two projects. Along with Seahorse
itself, a bonobo component called Seahorse-bonobo is being developed.
This bonobo component will serve as a backend to Seahorse, as the most
gnupg common functions are being implemented in it.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: seahorse-2.32.0nb44
- (2017-03-31) Updated to version: seahorse-2.32.0nb43
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: seahorse-2.32.0nb42
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: seahorse-2.32.0nb41
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: seahorse-2.32.0nb40
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: seahorse-2.32.0nb39
CVS history: (Expand)