/bacula-clientonly, The Network Backup Solution (client only)
5.2.13nb3, Package name:
bacula-clientonly-5.2.13nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data
across a network of computers of different kinds. In technical terms, it is
a network client/server based backup program. Bacula is relatively easy to
use and efficient, while offering many advanced storage management features
that make it easy to find and recover lost or damaged files. Bacula source
code has been released under the GPL version 2 license.
This package provides a client-only setup (the bacula file daemon and
console). For a complete setup (including the bacula director and storage
daemon) you should install the bacula package.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: bacula-clientonly-5.2.13nb3
- (2014-10-12) Updated to version: bacula-clientonly-5.2.13nb2
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: bacula-clientonly-5.2.13nb1
- (2014-01-14) Updated to version: bacula-clientonly-5.2.13
- (2013-04-26) Updated to version: bacula-clientonly-5.2.12nb2
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: bacula-clientonly-5.2.12nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2014-10-12 02:08:27 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Enable ssl option by default.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2014-01-14 11:58:17 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update bacula to 5.2.13
Important changes since last release:
- Fix build/configure problems with bpluginfo.c
- Refactor lock_volumes so most lock a vol rather than globally
- Add virtualfull-extreme test
- Apply patch for chio-changer-openbsd -- Implements listall
- Add bat Mac patch
- Fix bug cannot run Copy/Migrate jobs from bat
- Fix loading of bat translations.
- Fix text input in bat.
- Remove Device from show command as it is not used or updated
- Fix update enabled keyword in help command
- Fix update_postgresql_tables 10 to 11
- Clean after building doc binaries
- Require Qt version 4.8.4
- Fix bug that OK to run? does not retry on bad response
- Backport new lock calls + debug for SD
- Fix bug new label ignored when first is duplicate.
- Pull src/lib changes from master
- Pull SD files from master
- Turn off prune-test
- Add logdir and bsrdir to regression config
- Add bsrdir and logdir to regress-config
- Changed default directories from /var/bacula to /opt/bacula
- Make spool size max message more explicit
- Display more info when maximum spool size is reached
- Fix TERM defs for Solaris 11 in conio.c
- Allow group to cd to sysconfdir
- Make sysconfdir belong to Bacula user/group and exclude others
- Fix Virtual Full file close bug -- race condition
- Enhance mount message to include read/append
- Improve vol_mgr swap messages
- Enhance output of Using Device to include for read/write
- Add jobid to Pmsg output
- Fix bug input validation on delete of jobs.
- Fix bug Authorization Errors false
- Add workaround for where autoprune and reload are in deadlock
- Allow conf file quoted strings to be used in a list
- Make bfgets handle very long lines
- Avoid seg fault by checking for NULL client -- reported by Arno
- Fix bug MailOnSuccess get executed on error.
- Fix missing index on Media table
- Fix bug no message storage on closed database connection.
- Fix bug Fix problem with MySQL with big Base jobs.
- Reduce wait time in regression RunScripts
- Implement a timeout on regression tests of 15 minutes
- Fix .bvfs_lsfiles and .bvfs_restore to handle deleted files
- Fix spooldata, accurate and ingnoreduplicate run argument
- Fix messages segfault
- fix about PATH_MAX on hurd
- fix about MAXPATHLEN on hurd
- Fix bug OpenBSD autochanger example script
- Fix about MaxRunTime canceling the job too early
- Fix bug Wrong values at media list in BAT
- Fix race condition in close_msg that causes seg fault
- Fix double unlink
- More tests for freeing NULL pointers
- Add MaximumConcurrentReadJobs directive to Storage resource
- Add ujobid to .bvfs_get_jobids
- Avoid problem when stripping a relative path
- Fix about HIDDEN attribute set to parent directory during restore
| 2013-04-25 22:41:33 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (4) |
- remove USERGROUP_PHASE=pre-install. Makes binary packages usable on
systems other than the build host.
- don't install dvd-handler -- DVD support is disabled since version 5.
- install query.sql in client-only package too.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-06 19:54:54 by Christos Zoulas | Files touched by this commit (33) |
Upgrade to 5.2.12. This is a bug fix release.
- A new bpluginfo utility tool
- Make dump_resource respect console ACL's (security fix)
- Add chio-changer-openbsd submitted in bug #1903
- Important Copy job bug fixed.
Major changes since 5.2.9:
- IPv6 networking should work correctly now
- SQL Counter problems resolved
- Bat hanging after running a number of jobs
- dbcheck rw_writelock problem
- Windows VSS restore bug
- Add rudimentary support for backing up AFS
More complete changelog at: http://www.bacula.org/en/?page=news