/bacula-doc, Documentation for Bacula - The Network Backup Solution
5.2.12, Package name:
bacula-doc-5.2.12, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
HTML documentation for Bacula - The Network Backup Solution
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-10-06) Updated to version: bacula-doc-5.2.12
- (2010-12-26) Updated to version: bacula-doc-5.0.3
- (2010-05-08) Updated to version: bacula-doc-5.0.2
- (2010-03-09) Updated to version: bacula-doc-5.0.1
- (2009-10-28) Updated to version: bacula-doc-3.0.3
- (2009-08-24) Updated to version: bacula-doc-3.0.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 02:32:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (499) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for sysutils category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package memconf distfile memconf-2.16/memconf.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dc-tools: missing distfile dc-tools/abs0-dc-burn-netbsd-1.5-0-gae55ec9
Package ipw-firmware: missing distfile ipw2100-fw-1.2.tgz
Package iwi-firmware: missing distfile ipw2200-fw-2.3.tgz
Package nvnet: missing distfile nvnet-netbsd-src-20050620.tgz
Package syslog-ng: missing distfile syslog-ng-3.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-20 15:39:38 by Christos Zoulas | Files touched by this commit (1) |
add missing files
| 2012-10-06 19:54:54 by Christos Zoulas | Files touched by this commit (33) |
Upgrade to 5.2.12. This is a bug fix release.
- A new bpluginfo utility tool
- Make dump_resource respect console ACL's (security fix)
- Add chio-changer-openbsd submitted in bug #1903
- Important Copy job bug fixed.
Major changes since 5.2.9:
- IPv6 networking should work correctly now
- SQL Counter problems resolved
- Bat hanging after running a number of jobs
- dbcheck rw_writelock problem
- Windows VSS restore bug
- Add rudimentary support for backing up AFS
More complete changelog at: http://www.bacula.org/en/?page=news
| 2010-12-26 19:39:47 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (13) | |
This 5.0.3 version is significant bug fix update to version 5.0.2.
It includes new code and some new features.
There is no database change since prior versions of 5.0.
As always, both the Director and Storage daemon must be upgraded at
the same time.
Older 5.0.x and 3.0.x File Daemons are compatible with the 5.0.3
Director and Storage daemons. There should be no need to upgrade older File
Changes and New Features:
- If a VSS (Windows) snapshot fails, the whole Job is failed, previously
it printed a warning message and continued.
- New editing codes %b = Job Bytes and %f = Job Files for runscripts
- Any non-Bacula project plugins (i.e. third party plugins)
must be upgraded to specify AGPLv3 in place of the GPLv2 used previously
for the PLUGIN_LICENSE.
- The bat Media page text columns can be sorted by clicking on the column.
- If possible, the SD will automatically update the catalog Volume size if
it does not match the Volume size. The mismatch between the Volume sizes
typically occurs when the FD has a comm line drop or the FD crashes.
| 2010-05-08 11:05:47 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
- Add lmgr_is_locked() function to test if a thread own a mutex
- Remove comment field added in last patch
- Check if sql backend is thread-safe
- Fix cancel crash reported by Stephen Thompson
- fix grant_postgresql_privileges doesn t grant permissions on jobhisto_jobid_seq
- Add lock position info to volume manager
- Permits to use lock manager with file/line from outside
- Replace ASSERT in block.c with fail Job
- Use uint32_t for max_concurrent_jobs
- Use file and line for rwlock and lmgr in db_lock()
- Add File and Line info to rw_lock for lmgr
- Fix database locking calling db_lock and returning from function without
- Add missing db_unlock to bvfs_update_cache.
- Allow users to build bat without static QT if desired.
- Fix for qt mkspecs location on Fedora 12.
- Another fix for OpenSSLv1
- Add -lrt to Solaris links
- Fix tls.c for OpenSSLv1
- Fix plugin load not to stop if one plugin bad -- pointed out by James
- Remove --without-qwt from configure statement.
- Fix bug in bvfs_update function, should work much better now
- Lets not generate the ingres code automatically when the .sc or .sh files
changes as it seems these files get outdated on some systems and then this
rule kicks in on systems that don't have the esqlcc ingres compiler installed.
- Fix CentOS detection in regression get-os script
- Create subroutines to add exclusion for plugins
- This adds sql debugging to these classes that Eric wrote.
- This is a 1/2 fix of the issue. It allows for the sorting of the two non
graphic columns, but still does not allow for sorting the graphic columns.
The issue is with last. By setting the sort value, you are setting the value
on the last. To experiment with what I mean, use the set background that I
have commented out in this commit.
- Fix OpenSSL 1.x problem in crypto.c on Fedora 12
- Display AllowCompress warning message only if compression used in FileSet
- Added comment on dbi backend needing a recent version of libdbi from CVS as
the version currently released 0.8.3 wont work for compiling the code.
- Add Warning check to SQL
- Fix readline to use TERM_LIB found for conio
- Move bacula shared objects in separate bacula-libs package.
- Fix for termcap lib on suse.
- Fix for shared objects name convention change.
- Remove mandrive and suse bacula.spec from configure
- Fix compile link flags for gigaslam
- Add missing defines for gccver.
| 2010-03-09 08:06:01 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (25) |
* We believe that we have resolved most of the problems
concerning canceled or failed jobs being "stuck" in the
Director. There is one outstanding problem in the SD when
canceling jobs that we will fix in the next major release.
If you see jobs that seem to be stuck, in general issuing
a cancel command in bconsole should now make them go away.
* The default for "Allow Duplicate Jobs" has been changed from
no to yes. If you use this directive, please check your
conf file, and note the next two items!
* AllowHigherDuplicates disabled. It did not work as documented
and was confusing.
* New directive "CancelLowerLevelDuplicates" See New Features
section in the manual.
* Truncate on Purge rewritten. See New Features section in the manual.
* Bug fixes
* Ensure SD asks for help when looping even if poll set.
* Fix three-pool regress bug
* This version fixes an issue where the console window would start out
docked. It is fixed by initiating the variables in the Pages class wi
* Fix make_catalog_backup.pl fails when catalog db is on other host
| 2009-10-28 10:30:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (9) |
* Fix 1352 about double free with regexp and big filenames on windows
* Apply Graham's idea for recovering from disk full by recursing
when doing fixup_write_error ...
* Make fix for VirtualFull changing device
* Fix concurrent Job recycle bug 1288
* Backport part of one possible fix from bug 1346
* Fix bug 1382 newly created disk volumes -> file not found warning
* Fix Alpha ifdefing -- should fix bug 1359
* Use old code for selecting file during restore.
* tweak space on projects file
* Fix seg fault in ignoredir code
* Apply Frank's slash patch
* Add more info when SD-connection refused
* Fixes bug 1371 about segfault in SD
* Fixes bug 1355 Director crashes with double free in Accurate SQL query
* Fixes bug 1365 and 1366 about MacOSX resource forks.
* Fixes bug 1369 about "Exclude Dir Containing" fileset option
* Fixes bug 1368 ASSERT Failure on MacOS.
* Fixes bug 1364 and 1363 about compression buffer error.