/bacula-tray-monitor, System tray monitor for Bacula - The Network Backup Solution
5.2.13, Package name:
bacula-tray-monitor-5.2.13, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
System tray monitor for Bacula - The Network Backup Solution
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-01-14) Updated to version: bacula-tray-monitor-5.2.13
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: bacula-tray-monitor-5.2.12nb6
- (2013-09-03) Updated to version: bacula-tray-monitor-5.2.12nb5
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: bacula-tray-monitor-5.2.12nb4
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: bacula-tray-monitor-5.2.12nb3
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: bacula-tray-monitor-5.2.12nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-01-14 11:58:17 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update bacula to 5.2.13
Important changes since last release:
- Fix build/configure problems with bpluginfo.c
- Refactor lock_volumes so most lock a vol rather than globally
- Add virtualfull-extreme test
- Apply patch for chio-changer-openbsd -- Implements listall
- Add bat Mac patch
- Fix bug cannot run Copy/Migrate jobs from bat
- Fix loading of bat translations.
- Fix text input in bat.
- Remove Device from show command as it is not used or updated
- Fix update enabled keyword in help command
- Fix update_postgresql_tables 10 to 11
- Clean after building doc binaries
- Require Qt version 4.8.4
- Fix bug that OK to run? does not retry on bad response
- Backport new lock calls + debug for SD
- Fix bug new label ignored when first is duplicate.
- Pull src/lib changes from master
- Pull SD files from master
- Turn off prune-test
- Add logdir and bsrdir to regression config
- Add bsrdir and logdir to regress-config
- Changed default directories from /var/bacula to /opt/bacula
- Make spool size max message more explicit
- Display more info when maximum spool size is reached
- Fix TERM defs for Solaris 11 in conio.c
- Allow group to cd to sysconfdir
- Make sysconfdir belong to Bacula user/group and exclude others
- Fix Virtual Full file close bug -- race condition
- Enhance mount message to include read/append
- Improve vol_mgr swap messages
- Enhance output of Using Device to include for read/write
- Add jobid to Pmsg output
- Fix bug input validation on delete of jobs.
- Fix bug Authorization Errors false
- Add workaround for where autoprune and reload are in deadlock
- Allow conf file quoted strings to be used in a list
- Make bfgets handle very long lines
- Avoid seg fault by checking for NULL client -- reported by Arno
- Fix bug MailOnSuccess get executed on error.
- Fix missing index on Media table
- Fix bug no message storage on closed database connection.
- Fix bug Fix problem with MySQL with big Base jobs.
- Reduce wait time in regression RunScripts
- Implement a timeout on regression tests of 15 minutes
- Fix .bvfs_lsfiles and .bvfs_restore to handle deleted files
- Fix spooldata, accurate and ingnoreduplicate run argument
- Fix messages segfault
- fix about PATH_MAX on hurd
- fix about MAXPATHLEN on hurd
- Fix bug OpenBSD autochanger example script
- Fix about MaxRunTime canceling the job too early
- Fix bug Wrong values at media list in BAT
- Fix race condition in close_msg that causes seg fault
- Fix double unlink
- More tests for freeing NULL pointers
- Add MaximumConcurrentReadJobs directive to Storage resource
- Add ujobid to .bvfs_get_jobids
- Avoid problem when stripping a relative path
- Fix about HIDDEN attribute set to parent directory during restore
| 2013-10-10 16:42:40 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1058) |
Recursive revbump from pango-1.36.0
| 2013-09-02 21:51:33 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1071) | |
Revbump after cairo update
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.