/gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs, Open source multimedia framework - gnomevfs plugin
0.10.36nb19, Package name:
gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs-0.10.36nb19, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GStreamer is a library that allows the construction of graphs of
media-handling components, ranging from simple Ogg/Vorbis playback to
complex audio (mixing) and video (non-linear editing) processing.
Applications can take advantage of advances in codec and filter technology
transparently. Developers can add new codecs and filters by writing a
simple plugin with a clean, generic interface.
GStreamer is released under the LGPL.
This package is part of the 'base' plugins for GStreamer. It provides the
gnomevfs plugin for GStreamer, which allows file access through the GNOME
VFS abstraction layer. This means that it can open files using any of the
methods supported by the GNOME VFS library.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs-0.10.36nb19
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs-0.10.36nb18
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs-0.10.36nb17
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs-0.10.36nb16
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs-0.10.36nb15
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-gnomevfs-0.10.36nb14
CVS history: (Expand)