/p5-File-chmod, Perl API-Implements symbolic and ls chmod modes
0.42nb1, Package name:
p5-File-chmod-0.42nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
File::chmod is a utility that allows you to bypass system calls or bit
processing of a file's permissions. It overloads the chmod() function
with its own that gets an octal mode, a symbolic mode (see below), or
an "ls" mode (see below). If you wish not to overload chmod(), you can
export symchmod() and lschmod(), which take, respectively, a symbolic
mode and an "ls" mode.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-chmod-0.42nb1
- (2016-02-09) Updated to version: p5-File-chmod-0.42
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-chmod-0.32nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-chmod-0.32nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-File-chmod-0.32nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-File-chmod-0.32nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2016-02-09 14:24:45 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.32 to 0.42
- improve deprecation docs
- revert the decision to not deprecate UMASK=0, re-deprecating GH #5
- fix prototype mismatch with chmod() when autodie is used. GH #3 (arrestee)
- undeprecating the default of $UMASK is true
tested against my local chmod and it does obey umask. This will no
longer be removed.
- fix tests failing to run as user with override privileges
RT #88543 ( zefram )
- add more tests
- fix sticky bit tests for BSD ( Slaven ReziÄ<87> )
- disable windows tests
- verify and fix RT #78107 chmod('o+t') should set sticky-bit like unix
- improve Pod using Pod::Weaver, this will allow better linking on web
- add read/write tests
- remove REVISIONS from pod
- add Test::PodSpelling, and fix spelling errors
- fix basic.t to not fail on windows
- $UMASK is true, this behavior is surprising if you're used to UNIX chmod
- new maintainer Caleb Cushing
- migrate to Dist::Zilla
- add tests (note test failures are likely to be a result of new tests,
the code hasn't really changed)
| 2015-11-04 02:32:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (499) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for sysutils category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package memconf distfile memconf-2.16/memconf.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dc-tools: missing distfile dc-tools/abs0-dc-burn-netbsd-1.5-0-gae55ec9
Package ipw-firmware: missing distfile ipw2100-fw-1.2.tgz
Package iwi-firmware: missing distfile ipw2200-fw-2.3.tgz
Package nvnet: missing distfile nvnet-netbsd-src-20050620.tgz
Package syslog-ng: missing distfile syslog-ng-3.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.