/p5-SSH-Batch, Cluster operations based on parallel SSH, set and interval arithmetic
0.030nb1, Package name:
p5-SSH-Batch-0.030nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module SSH::Batch provides cluster operations based on
parallel SSH, set and interval arithmetic.
The following scripts are provided:
- fornodes: Expand patterns to machine host list
- atnodes: Run command on clusters
- tonodes: Upload local files/directories to remote clusters
- key2nodes: Push SSH public key to the remote clusters
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-SSH-Batch-0.030nb1
- (2016-02-09) Updated to version: p5-SSH-Batch-0.030
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-SSH-Batch-0.029nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-SSH-Batch-0.029nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-SSH-Batch-0.029nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-SSH-Batch-0.029nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-02-09 15:16:53 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.030
- atnodes: added the -W option to atnodes to allow prompting
for passwords for sudo only. thanks JamesPan for the patch.
| 2015-11-04 02:32:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (499) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for sysutils category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package memconf distfile memconf-2.16/memconf.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dc-tools: missing distfile dc-tools/abs0-dc-burn-netbsd-1.5-0-gae55ec9
Package ipw-firmware: missing distfile ipw2100-fw-1.2.tgz
Package iwi-firmware: missing distfile ipw2200-fw-2.3.tgz
Package nvnet: missing distfile nvnet-netbsd-src-20050620.tgz
Package syslog-ng: missing distfile syslog-ng-3.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.