/p5-Sys-Filesystem, Retrieve list of filesystems and their properties
1.405, Package name:
p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.405, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Sys::Filesystem is intended to be a portable interface to list and query
filesystem names and their properties.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-16) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.405
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb4
- (2012-06-30) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb3
- (2011-08-14) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb2
- (2010-08-21) Updated to version: p5-Sys-Filesystem-1.30nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-02-16 12:57:22 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updating package for Perl5 module Sys::Filesystem from CPAN in
sysutils/p5-Sys-Filesystem from 1.30nb5 to 1.405.
- remove upstream applied patches
- switch back from Module::Build to ExtUtils::MakeMaker
Upstream changes since 1.30:
- Fix Mswin32 mounted/unmounted support (thanks to Christian "Mithaldu"
Walde for remote testing support
- skip format test in case of unmounted device (unmounted devices might
or might not know in before the fstype)
- clean up basic tests and BAIL_OUT when unsupported environment
- move to Makefile.PL in favour of developer reqs
- change required perl version to 5.8.1
- rewrite core routines of Sys::Filesystem
- don't search for Darwin tools in path, rely on some
well known paths
- general, minor code cleanup
- Honor PATH_FSTAB in the environment on a NetBSD system if present
(Thanks to dholland@NetBSD.org)
- try improve error handling on Darwin to avoid smoke errors
- be noisy about where we're running on during tests
- remove runtime recommends for author tests
- bump required version of Module::Pluggable to avoid blead whining
- include p5-toolchain gang recommended way to declare developer
- use proper indenting for Changes
- remove Makefile.PL passthrough
- don't prove whether Win32 is supported - we know it (should fix
RT#88901 - thanks Michiel Beijen)
- try to improve supported control
- put Win32::DriveInfo into feature "Win32" (I'd like to get feedback
whether it helps)
- Fix MacOS X / Darwin without diskutil
- Changes reformatted as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
- Moving to GitHub for easier contributing
- Pod typo / encoding fixes (rt#85898, rt#77699), thanks to Slaven
ReziÄ‡, Andreas J. KÃ¶nig and Gregor Herrmann
- Fix MacOS X 10.8 (diskutil vs. disktool)
- Update requirements / recommendations
- Fix AIX (rt#79188) - thanks to David Lee
- Fix Solaris debug leftover (rt#72717) - thanks to Kenneth Ã–lwing
- Fix Tests (rt#62248) - thanks to Daphne Pfister
- Fix configure_requires (rt#62249) - thanks to Daphne Pfister
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-06-30 07:10:52 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Honor PATH_FSTAB in the environment if present. Allows this package to
configure in a chroot that doesn't have an fstab file. Cloned from
the corresponding freebsd file.
| 2012-06-16 11:45:01 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Give this a fake empty fstab file to play with during configure.
From FreeBSD. Thanks to Mark Linimon for the reference.
| 2011-08-14 16:52:52 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (28) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the