/pear-Log, PHP Log framework provides an abstracted logging system
1.13.1, Package name:
php55-pear-Log-1.13.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Log framework provides an abstracted logging system for PHP. It supports
logging to console, display, file, syslog, SQL, mail, and mcal targets.
It also provides a subject - observer mechanism.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-19) Updated to version: php55-pear-Log-1.13.1
- (2015-12-19) Updated to version: php55-pear-Log-1.12.9
- (2015-09-27) Updated to version: php54-pear-Log-1.12.9
- (2014-07-19) Updated to version: php54-pear-Log-1.12.8
- (2012-11-13) Updated to version: php54-pear-Log-1.12.7
- (2012-10-24) Updated to version: php53-pear-Log-1.12.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-19 17:04:48 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Log to 1.13.1.
* Use rand() to make instance identifiers more unique than microtime()'s
* Deprecate PHP4-style constructors.
| 2015-11-04 02:32:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (499) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for sysutils category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package memconf distfile memconf-2.16/memconf.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dc-tools: missing distfile dc-tools/abs0-dc-burn-netbsd-1.5-0-gae55ec9
Package ipw-firmware: missing distfile ipw2100-fw-1.2.tgz
Package iwi-firmware: missing distfile ipw2200-fw-2.3.tgz
Package nvnet: missing distfile nvnet-netbsd-src-20050620.tgz
Package syslog-ng: missing distfile syslog-ng-3.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-27 09:13:04 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Log to 1.12.9.
Release date: 2015-06-14 23:33 UTC
Updating the pear/pear_exception dependency to a stable release.
| 2014-07-19 04:38:03 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.12.8
- The syslog handler now emits PEAR_LOG_* priorities. (pear/Log#1)
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-04-16 00:01:05 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (64) |
Reset maintainer, developer has left the building
| 2011-12-17 19:23:36 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Log package to 1.12.7.
Release date: 2011-09-19 02:53 UTC
Release state: stable
- The 'firebug' handler is now usable with Chrome, as well. (Request 18617)
- The 'observer' code now longer generates deprecated return value reference \
notices. (Bug 18830)
| 2011-06-19 17:57:10 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Log pacakge to 1.12.6.
Release date: 2011-05-26 05:28 UTC
- Improved the console handler's stream handling. (Bug 17874)
- Added a 'reopen' configuration parameter to the syslog handler.
- The backtrace depth is now configurable via setBacktraceDepth().