/ruby-childprocess, Simple and reliable solution for controlling external programs
0.6.3, Package name:
ruby23-childprocess-0.6.3, Maintainer: rodent
This gem aims at being a simple and reliable solution for controlling external
programmes running in the background on any Ruby/OS combination.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: ruby23-childprocess-0.6.3
- (2016-03-15) Updated to version: ruby22-childprocess-0.5.9
- (2015-12-13) Updated to version: ruby200-childprocess-0.5.8
- (2015-04-11) Updated to version: ruby200-childprocess-0.5.6
- (2015-03-13) Updated to version: ruby200-childprocess-0.5.5
- (2014-07-04) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby200-childprocess-0.5.3 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 18:48:00 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-childprocess to 0.6.3.
### Version 0.6.3 / 2017-03-24
See beta release notes.
### Version 0.6.3.beta.1 / 2017-03-10
* Bug fix: Fixed child process creation problems on Windows 7 when a child was \
declared as a leader.
### Version 0.6.2 / 2017-02-25
* Bug fix: Fixed a potentially broken edge case that could occur on older 32-bit \
### Version 0.6.1 / 2017-01-22
* Bug fix: Fixed a dependency that was accidentally declared as a runtime
dependency instead of a development dependency.
### Version 0.6.0 / 2017-01-22
* Support for Ruby 2.4 added
| 2016-03-15 16:18:26 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-childprocess to 0.5.9.
Shut down the test processes.
| 2015-12-13 16:25:09 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-childprocess to 0.5.8.
pkgsrc change: update HOMEPAGE.
* Merge pull request #94 from portertech/hotfix/windows-jobs
Fix Windows process job handle leak
* [windows-jobs] fix windows process job handle leak
this fixes sensu/sensu#1057
* Fix posix_spawn bug when $stdout is overriden
* Add failing test case for $stdout = StringIO
* Fix header
* Add caveat for #89
| 2015-11-04 02:32:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (499) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for sysutils category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package memconf distfile memconf-2.16/memconf.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dc-tools: missing distfile dc-tools/abs0-dc-burn-netbsd-1.5-0-gae55ec9
Package ipw-firmware: missing distfile ipw2100-fw-1.2.tgz
Package iwi-firmware: missing distfile ipw2200-fw-2.3.tgz
Package nvnet: missing distfile nvnet-netbsd-src-20050620.tgz
Package syslog-ng: missing distfile syslog-ng-3.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-11 05:46:00 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.5.6. No ChangeLog. Assume more/better/faster.
| 2015-03-13 16:56:20 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-childprocess to 0.5.5.
* Longer sleep (increase stability but won't affect runtime).
* Work around JRuby problem.
* Spec environment unset in parent is unset in parent when set in grandparent.
* Remove environment variables not in ENV that are in ProcessBuilder
* Remove unnecessary stringification of ENV keys MSP-11414
Unlike @environment, which is a generic Hash, ENV is guarenteed to be
<String, String>, so remove the keys #to_s calls for ENV.
| 2015-03-04 17:18:11 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build on !x86_64.
| 2014-07-16 09:56:29 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (22) |
Removing .ri entries from PLIST. NFI why this works with/without the
entries on my machine. Seems no other ruby package has them. Bump