/shmux, Shell Multiplexor
1.0.2, Package name:
shmux-1.0.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
shmux is program for executing the same command on many hosts in parallel.
For each target, a child process is spawned by shmux, and a shell on
the target obtained one of the supported methods: rsh, ssh, or sh. The
output produced by the children is received by shmux and either output
in turn to the user, or written to files for later processing.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-07-28) Updated to version: shmux-1.0.2
- (2012-03-03) Updated to version: shmux-1.0nb2
- (2012-01-08) Updated to version: shmux-1.0nb1
- (2007-04-13) Updated to version: shmux-1.0
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version shmux-1.0b5 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 02:32:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (499) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for sysutils category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package memconf distfile memconf-2.16/memconf.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dc-tools: missing distfile dc-tools/abs0-dc-burn-netbsd-1.5-0-gae55ec9
Package ipw-firmware: missing distfile ipw2100-fw-1.2.tgz
Package iwi-firmware: missing distfile ipw2200-fw-2.3.tgz
Package nvnet: missing distfile nvnet-netbsd-src-20050620.tgz
Package syslog-ng: missing distfile syslog-ng-3.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-27 18:34:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.0.2, set LICENSE. From Benedek Gergely on pkgsrc-users.
Mac OS X port
use safe string functions
don't core dump if given host list is empty
fixed host name length measurement when reading from stdin.
| 2012-10-23 21:51:39 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (447) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-03-03 01:14:27 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1657) |
Recursive bump for pcre-8.30* (shlib major change)
| 2012-01-08 04:48:28 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Add missing mk/termcap buildlink.
| 2009-06-14 20:16:23 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (225) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-06-20 03:09:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (993) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2007-04-12 23:38:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.0:
No change since 1.0b10 [2006/08/10].
Changes since 1.0b9 [2006/07/06]:
- new 'F', 'v' and 'D' commands for interactive mode.
- added -F option (as suggested by Chase Phillips).
- fixed long standing but rare data corruption bug (reported by Jon Amundsen).
Changes since 1.0b8 [2006/06/30]:
- child exit status was not saved when waiting for its orphans.
- look for termcap in ncurses library (reported by Stephan Hegel).
Changes since 1.0b7 [2006/05/22]:
- SHMUX_SSH*_OPTS are now parsed by shmux, allowing passing more complex
options strings. (loosely based on code from Jos Backus.)
- added -B option (courtesy of Chase Phillips and Jos Backus).
- minor enhancement of "interactive mode" status reporting.
Changes since 1.0b6 [2004/12/15]:
- improved timeout enforcement using process groups (suggested by Jos Backus).
- improved handling of "impossible" waitpid() failures.
Changes since 1.0b5 [2004/09/20]:
- user@target now works with rsh.
- fixed miscellaneous assumptions/bugs related to fping.
- user@target is no longer incompatible with -p.