/xcdroast, Graphical user interface for the command-line cdrecord-tools
0.98a16nb25, Package name:
xcdroast-0.98a16nb25, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a snapshot-preview of the new GTK-based X-CD-Roast.
There are still some features missing, please see this version only
as a test. But it is already a more than complete replacement of
the old version 0.96ex.
Some features: (marked with "*" if already implemented and working)
- Portable (*)
- Multi langual (*)
- CDDB-support (*)
- Graphical setup (*)
- Graphical wav-player (*)
- Tooltip help (*)
- Copies Data (*), Audio (*), Mixed-Mode (*), Multisession, CD-Extra
- Creates Data (*), Audio (*), Mixed-Mode (*), Multisession, CD-Extra
- Bootable CD support (*)
- Copy (*)/Master (*) on the fly.
- Administration mode for usage in computer pools. (*)
- MP3 encoding/decoding.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: xcdroast-0.98a16nb25
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: xcdroast-0.98a16nb24
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: xcdroast-0.98a16nb23
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: xcdroast-0.98a16nb22
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: xcdroast-0.98a16nb21
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: xcdroast-0.98a16nb20
CVS history: (Expand)