NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/aspell-catalan, Catalan language support for aspell
20040130.1nb2, Package name:
aspell-catalan-20040130.1nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Catalan language support for aspell, e.g. `aspell -d catalan -c $myfile'.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-04-10) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: aspell-catalan-20040130.1nb2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: aspell-catalan-20040130.1nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version aspell-catalan-20040130.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-04-09 04:33:51 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (113) | |
Moved aspell-* packages as discussed. Reasons being:
1) Shorter package name;
2) Be consistent with kde3-i18n-*, kde4-l10n-*, hunspell-*, lang-*
3) Simplify modifications to PKGNAME in their Makefiles;
4) Accordance with international language naming standards;
5) Facilitate the addition of other dictionaries which are variants of the
same language (ex. Portuguese and Norwegian);
May this commit not cause anything to explode, hairs to gray, nerds to rage
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-04-22 15:45:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2234) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2006-03-04 22:31:14 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (2257) |
Point MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org in the case where no
developer is officially maintaining the package.
The rationale for changing this from "tech-pkg" to \
that it implies that any user can try to maintain the package (by
submitting patches to the mailing list). Since the folks most likely
to care about the package are the folks that want to use it or are
already using it, this would leverage the energy of users who aren't
| 2006-02-06 00:11:50 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (4082) |
Recursive revision bump / recommended bump for gettext ABI change.
| 2005-04-11 23:48:17 by Todd Vierling | Files touched by this commit (3539) |
Remove USE_BUILDLINK3 and NO_BUILDLINK; these are no longer used.
| 2005-02-24 15:48:51 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (259) |
Add RMD160 digests to the SHA1 ones.